🖤Mind Control🖤

"I don't think he's coming back for us." Cole said.

"It's Lloyd! It's not like him to leave and not come back! I'm sure he's gonna convince the other Lloyd to help us out!" Kai reassured them.

"Yeah about that, whats up with that other Lloyd?! Why are there two Lloyds?!" Nya asked.

"From what I heard he was brought from another universe. I'm not to sure how though." Kai answered.

"Well this is just great! First we get a whole knew world thanks to the merge and now we got people from other universes coming to ours to do who knows what!!!" Nya said.

"I can't sit here forever just waiting for Lloyd! We need to get out of here asap!" Cole said as he went up to the vengestone bars and tryed ripping them open.

"This is hopeless." Nya said.

"Ninja never quit Nya!" Kai said.

"Well today is an exception Kai!" Nya said.

Then she sat down in a corner while Cole kept trying to rip open the bars and Kai kept looking for Lloyd through the bars.

Meanwhile...

"We should be arriving in about 15 minutes." Jay announced to the others.

"What did that vision mean? Is that what's gonna happen?" Arin mummbled to himself.

Arin then watched as the others trained with their powers. Arin sighed and then got up and then started practicing his spinjitsu transporting to other objects. Zane looked at the kids and smiled, he remembered when him and the others first started training with Master Wu. He also remembered when they had to train Lloyd to face off his father. Lloyd was so young and clueless of the real world, but he was quite a brat at first. Then suddenly Zane saw smoke and imidietly knew it was Wildfires power. He then put the ship on auto pilot and went down to put out the flames. Then Jay started going all computer wiz on the computers and typed in a ton of stuff in the computer and then went down to the kitchen for something.

"You kids need to be more careful, you're going to end up making us fall out of the sky!" Zane scolded them.

"We'll be more careful" Euphragia said.

Then Zane went back up to steer the ship.

"Do you always need to burn something?!" Sora asked Wildfire.

"Yes!!!" Wildfire yelled in happiness.

"That's Wildfire for ya." Arin said.

"I honestly don't blame her, if I had her power I would love to burn things" Geo said.

"You see! I'm not the only one!" Wildfire said.

"Whatever!" Sora said.

"Hey, has any of you seen Jay?!" Zane asked.

"No!!!" They yelled.

"Hmm?" Then Zane walked inside the ship.

"Should we be worried?" Euphragia asked.

"I don't think we should?" Sora said.

Then suddenly a huge bang occurred which was followed by smoke. The kids knew to take action, Sora, Arin, and Euphragia put on their hoods and the five went inside to investigate the situation. They slowly walk inside and down the hall while being as stealthy as possible. Then suddenly the smoke reached the hall way.

"Look at all the dragons!" Wildfire said.

"What dragons?" Arin asked.

"Shush! You're gonna give us away!" Sora whispered.