□Chill day□

Lloyd's pov-

I opened my eyes and was welcomed with a very bright light. I quickly covered my eyes as my eyes hadn't adjusted to the light yet. I then sat up and scanned my surroundings to make sure I wasn't kidnapped or anything like that. It turns out that I'm in the med room of the bounty. I got up and my head immediately started pounding. I then groaned as the pain was horible but it wasn't to much to handle. I then tested my powers just to make sure I still had them and nothing happened to them. So I activated my Elemental power first and it worked with no problem. I then took a deep breath and I eventually activated my Oni power, I always get nervous when I activate it as I do have full control over it but you never know what could go wrong. It anyways activated just fine but it started flickering a bit and then I felt my headache getting worse. I deactivated my power and I sat back on my bed and took a breather. After that I tryed to walk to the kitchen to get something to eat as I started having stomach pain for not eating. To my suprise it was very quiet in the bounty today, no one was yelling or panicking cause Wildfire burnt something, it was just...quiet. I walked to the kitchen and checked the time, it was 5:18pm. "Wow I slept for awhile" I said to myself. I then went to the fridge and grabbed a drink and some yogurt. I sat down at the table and ate the yogurt and drank the drink. After that I got curious to where everyone was so I went outside on the deck to check if they were training and surely they were.

"Now fire!!!" Kai yelled. "YEAH!" Wildfire yelled as she shot a whole row of cans with her flames and she only hit those and nothing else.

"Ready set go!!!" Yelled Nya. Sora then built a mech within seconds and Arin jumped and spinjitsued in the air landing on the mech and transfered his spinjitsu to Sora and she then made it in the mech. "3.45 seconds!!!" Nya yelled. "THATS A NEW RECORD!!!" Arin yelled. "YES!!! WOOHOO TEAMWORK!!!" Sora yelled. Sora and Arin then high-fived. Geo then rebuilt a destroyed part of the deck in seconds. "1.9 SECONDS!!!" Cole yelled. "Yes!!!" Geo yelled. How in the world is all these kids able to improve their powers in just one day?!! And while I was asleep?!!!

"Oh I see you have awoken good afternoon Lloyd, is it alright if I scan you to make sure that your health isn't in need of assistance?" Zane asked.

"Wait wait wait wait you mean Morning not afternoon right?" I asked.

"No, it is currently 5:23pm" Zane said.

"WHAT??? I SWEAR IT SAID A.M ON THE STOVE!" WHY DID NO ONE WAKE ME???" I yelled.

"Lloyd you really don't know what happened?" Kai asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN???" I yelled.

"Lloyd...you've been asleep for...almost 5 months..." Nya said.

In that very moment I froze in place. And I immediately started panicking. "IVE BEEN OUT FOR PRACTICALLY 5 MONTHS??? NO WONDER WHY THAT YOGURT DID NOTHING FOR MY HUNGER IVE BEEN OUT FOR 5 MONTHS AND YOGURT ISNT GONNA HELP MY STOMACH CHILL!!!" I yelled.

"Lloyd chill out dude your gonna make us lose our hearing!!!!" Kai yelled.

"WHY WAS I OUT???" I asked.

"According to Zane its because of exhaustion." Cole said.

"Exhaustion?!!! Your really funny Cole I love the joke! But I'm anyways gonna go to start tiding the monastery, you know it ain't gonna clean its self!!! Haha!!!" I said as I walked inside.