💜Two Ghosts?💚

"That's what I thought." Said the Omega.

Then thats when Ras came in and knelt down.

"What is it."

"I wait for your orders." Ras said.

"Go check on the device."

"But master, I just did that." Ras said.

The Omega snapped his fingers and imidietly The Oni King engulfed his hands in purple flames and was ready to attack Ras. Ras imidietly got the message and got jealous of The Oni King.

"Ofcourse...sire." He said in a cold tone.

Then Ras went back the way he came to check on the device.

"Enough." Said the Omega.

Then The Oni King turned off his power and stood still waiting for orders.

"Do you see how simple things are when you just listen to me instead of threatening me?"

The Omega looked at The Oni King who wasn't moving or speaking at all, and smiled.

"Soon enough I'll have all the power I could have ever wanted...and then I can be unstoppable and finally get rid of those rotting Ninja...and those stupid pawns."

"Go patrol the hall ways, and bring the conduit and the two Ghosts." The Omega added.

Then the Oni King walked by the Omega and went to find the other versions of himself.

Meanwhile slightly far from the Omega and The Oni King was Lloyd and Harumi who were trying to come up with a plan to stop the end of all humanity and creatures in every existing universe.

"How is anything we come up with gonna work?! We barely have information on where anyone is and according to you there is a whole ton of people and yeah they're here but where???? And like how are we going to even get everyone when half of them are locked up and the others are probably running around trying to escape like you were and we're being chased by thousands of Oni who are everywhere and like some of us aren't even here! And so how the hech are we going to come up with a plan when we have zero people here to help! And Zeeo ways to communicate with anyone! We have nothing we're toast, cooked, finished, done, K.O'd, over, doomed, dead!!!!!" Lloyd said.

He then put his head against a wall and excepted his fate. Then Harumi looked at him and got slightly frustrated and spoke.

"C'mon Lloyd don't say that! We just need to have faith is all! Besides I think I have an idea...but im gonna need you to not quit on me k?"

Lloyd sighed and spoke.

"It better work."

Meanwhile...

"Sora, at this point I don't think anyone is going to come this way, we should just give up at this point." Euphragia said.

"Ninja never quit."

"Well your gonna have to at some point because sticking your head against the bars isn't really working" Euphragia said.

Suddenly Sora heard something from outside the cell.

"Phragia I hear something I think someone is coming!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

Sora gasps at the sight of the person.

"LLOYD! OVER HERE!" Sora yelled as she waved.

He came running over and took off his hood revealing his face. It had a huge black scar across the left eye and and the left eye is purple while the right eye is Green. He wore a long black robe over his green gi which looked old and he wore a black bandana on his head.