Chapter 7: Motel California- 3x6

The friends are all driven to despair by bizarre hallucinations when they're forced to spend the night in a motel with a disturbing history, while back home Chloe reminds Derek just how much she'll always love him.

Due to the nature of this episode I've added trigger warnings for all the suicide/death/Isaac's father scenes so you are the type of person that needs to speed past them you can there are only a few minor changes to those scenes for Astra. And all the shows Jennifer/Derek moments are rewritten for Chloe/Derek because Jennifer sucks and Chloe is adorable with Derek.

Third Person POV

~Flashback- Glen Carpri Motel, March 5th, 1977~

Alexander Argent parks his pickup truck in the parking lot and steps out with an injury to his leg and his hand covered in blood. He stops at the back of the truck, taking a black duffel bag out before limping to his room— 217.

Later that night, the night of a full moon, he's taking care of his injuries when he lifts his shirt looking at the Werewolf bite an Alpha left behind on him before quickly stepping out of the bathroom and grabbing his things.

After opening the curtains he pulls a shotgun out of his bag, emptying his pockets and loading the gun before tucking the gun under his chin, saying his last words and pulling the trigger.

~End of Flashback~

The school bus stops in the Glen Carpri Motel parking lot and everything steps off, "...I've seen worse." Scott says, trying to sound optimistic.

Stiles glares at him as they step farther away from the bus, "Where have you seen worse?" He asks, exasperatedly.

Coach blows his whistle loudly, getting everyone's attention, "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up— choose wisely." He holds out room keys for each pair to take as they walk by, "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He calls after them.

Allison goes to follow the group when she realizes Lydia hasn't moved, "Lydia...?" She asks worriedly.

"I don't like this place." Lydia whispers, staring at the building.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckles, trying to comfort her. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night..." Lydia whispers.

Stiles and Scott get settled in room 213 and lay out on their separate bed, "All right, so I have four." Stiles says.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott looks over at him confused.

"Yeah, it was originally twelve." Stiles answers before correcting himself, "Well, ten, technically, I guess— I had Derek and Chloe on there twice." He shrugs.

"So, who's number one?" Scott asks, "Harris?"

Stiles nods, "Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead."

"So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?" Scott wonders out loud.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." Stiles admits sheepishly.

"Well, what if it's someone else from school?" Scott asks, "Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people..."

"Excuse me?" Stiles immediately sits up, appalled, "I'm sorry, what? I— Yes, we did!" He stands up, "I called that from day one, actually." He points out.