UN Timeline Part 1

⚠️DISCALIMER AND WARNING⚠️

I feel as though this needs to be addressed first so, please read this. This is my version of the supernatural and mythology. There will be some elements and themes that many will consider either disturbing or mature for audiences. You've been warned. Also, because this timeline involves both the supernatural and mythology, this also means it involves religious elements as well. Example of religion like Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, etc.

For those who are considered religious (mainly Christians, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, etc.) I must warn you that what you will read will make you find this both extremely offensive and extremely insulting to your religious faith. Some things you'll read in this timeline will involve twists and turns when it comes to the origins of religious faith. The main reason for this is due to these videos I've listened to and watched. If you've watched them, again this isn't meant to offend anyone, especially those to religious faith, including those who are Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, etc. This is all just meant for fun and entertainment.

Watch these four videos as examples so you all see what you're getting into.

Furthermore, I was greatly inspired to make this timeline based in the genre known as Religious/Christian horror. Example of this series are shows like Syfy Dominion, Legion (2010 Film), and Supernatural (TV Series) that shows the darker side of Religious Lore. So yeah, please don't hate me or take offense to any of this. This is something I wanted to do when it comes to both the Supernatural and Mythology. Especially when it came to my OC characters.

I don't want my account to get deleted again.

========== (Timeline) ==========

70,000,000,000 BC: THE OVERVOID

-In the time before the beginning itself, a state of existence called the 'Overvoid' existed as it was there before absolutely anything, including concepts like death, life, creation, destruction, thought, or time. It was a place considered a blank, white sheet of paper with nothing on it.

THE GREAT DARKNESS

-The 'Overvoid' was soon engulfed in a dark, void-like space called 'The Empty'. Emerging from this place gave birth to a monstrous, primordial entity called the Darkness, who would later be known as Amara.

(Human Form)