Punotao

I don't know but ever since even before my accident I always feel that I am not of this world. I feel that I belong somewhere but not Earth, maybe some planet or realm that I knew from the bottom of my heart or brain. But some force made me live again and saved me from the crash. So, I'm definitely lucky and still have a mission to do, maybe to help those who need new body parts or new mindset about life, love and relationships. I am not a Psychologist but I know and feel the emotions of people. I can feel their pain and even understand them even if they don't tell me what's wrong with them or their lives. I had this intuition and gift since I was a child. Even before I became a doctor or scientist, I have helped a lot of people in their problems and situations. I'm like a walking daydream and a dream maker where I make dreams into a reality, which I don't know how I do but since I live in affirmations and positivity. I make it a point to wake up and sleep with a good, clean and wishful heart, thinking that everything will turn out okay and it does most of the time.

Then, my accident happened, and this changed the course of my life and my purpose. Now, I don't feel the same. I feel that my body is a mere vessel of someone or some spirit, force, fire, power and wisdom that makes me do and live for the higher good. That is the purpose of being the moon, star, in times of darkness and a sun, light and beauty in days where there's rains or storms in a person's life. My life isn't my own anymore and I am here like an angel who protects and make people's wishes come true and heal them.

Once upon the world's time, a Holy Person, is somewhere in heaven or earth and ordered a monstrous looking little man to raise havoc to the world. This monster made all living things hate, be jealous and mock each other that the world became chaotic and war broke out in all sides of the earth. The reason for this is because people forgot about God and that they only worship and spend most of their time using their gadgets, playing games and earning money or buying material stuff online or malls. The world didn't pay attention to their God or their faith. Then the pandemic happened. And it never disappeared for as long as I can remember, people still die or get sick and the world is in much chaos than before the plague happened.

We changed and now we value love, time for family, friends and loves or spending wee hours on line or off line are mostly cherished since time is essential and that life is just short. We still think about the future but live more on the present since the future is not certain. To some extent, we are all slaves of time and our jobs that this became a cycle which is boring and repetitive. Yet, God wants us to be free from the cycle, the norms or the habits that we built or the system of the world fed us to do and continue ever since we were children. We are free and are children of God that we can live forever just like him and be happy for we are made to enjoy and appreciate the beauty and extravagance of life and what it offers us in a lifetime. Friends we are given freedom and choice to decide or choose whether to live miserably or happy. Choose to be happy and wherever you are or whoever you are in life, enjoy the little or strange things, the scary or mundane people, for we only live once, so let go and have fun while you're healthy and still strong to do everything you want to do in life or your lifetime.

Okay, now that I have this body. What then can I do to use it? I have the strength of a hulk and power of a god. Hmm....superheroes are unreal but maybe I can be for those who need one in this world!

Dr. Gates and her colleagues made sure that the portal is steady and stable. But it's been ten years and since Dr. Fort had his accident he has been a big help to the experiment but now is the time to test its capacity to travel through time or anywhere from this world, realm to another even up to the ends of the galaxies. Hmm...but we haven't tried it with humans, just inanimate objects that we found photos which appeared after they went inside the Gates portal, on social medias across the globe. We have loyal friends who helped us find the objects, from a shoe to a cup of coffee, and it's awesome how these volunteers risk their lives and spent enormous amount of time so our experiments would be a success. And they turned out fine.

I dreamt about a tree one time and there I decided that being a scientist can help the world grow trees but not just ordinary living thing like it. A tree that can survive with or without CO2 and that mixed with alloy or iron (metal) both can grow within a human body especially in a human robots body parts. I called it "Punotao". Punotao's are human trees which can live as humans do and procreate like us but depending on the embryos that they will bore. Dr. Gates or Marina tried our experiment on my body and when that dream of a tree saying to me that "I'm not allowed to come here or live in the world".