Gateway: It's me Jason

GATEWAY

MVMANALO

P.E.R.K.S. Copyright. Cover by owner. Story by VManalo

***************************************************************************************

I woke up in my room just like every day and I remember the clock ringing in my ear over and over again. But this time, the only difference today is that, I am different. I feel the same with my heart, mind, body and maybe soul. But when I felt myself, I am completely human but am I truly human?

I am Jason Fort and this is my story.....

Twenty years ago, when I was small boy I always wanted to become a scientist or maybe an astronaut where I can see the skies, stars and galaxies from afar aboard the rocket which I built or maybe the company that I work with did. Time flew so fast that I can't imagine that I am really here at NASA and finally making my dreams come true. As I was standing at the edge of the bridge connecting to my first ever rocket, before the launch I wanted to see it up close. So huge but so magnificent. My own rocket that I named Fort Gateway 1. I was in a high tonight that drinking that vodka to celebrate with my colleagues surely got to me and made me reconsider my life choices. But I know it was too late to turn back now, I am completely shaken while my Tesla car hit the flat part of a mountain that with the zig zaggy road I was driving on made it more difficult to maneuver but....whapaak! I can feel my car crashing the stone and the rubble fell on my car which didn't smash at all. But due to the swerving and rolling, I felt that my neck is broken, my arm has torn ligament and my leg is disengaged, which I had the courage to flip and attach to my cartilage and the marrow along with the bone snapped. Ahhhhhhhh.....and I was knocked unconscious. And that was five hours after.

Good morning Dr. Fort! I am Dr. Marina Gates and I like you to meet Gabby (a robotic nurse) and Maki (a small toy robot) my pet AI. They will accompany you with your journey as a human AI and from now on you will practice your walks and exercises until you recover.

I believe you are mistaken, I can perfectly feel myself and I have complete limbs, body and my neck is fine! Haha!!!, Dr. Fort said.

Don't be ridiculous doctor, you tore ligaments and broke your neck, you were half dead when we saw you in the mountains. Plus...You look handsomer now than before!, Dr. Gates babbled.

Huh....what the f*ck are you?????......huh. Just call me Jason and not Dr......, he added then stood up. His human body is indeed the same but when he tried to feel his neck, limbs and bones they weren't the same, they weren't as human as before he had the accident.

Now that we have perfected the human body of robots, we can access your memory and check on you progress digitally! So welcome to the New World, Dr. ah, Jason! Dr. Gates added and when Jason stood strong and almost teary eyed for not believing what is happening to him. The monitor which is like a 50 foot television screen pop up and many scientists, doctors and people are waiting for him to wake up. They are all clapping their hands for he is alive and well. Some cried and some cheered for Dr. Jason Fort has returned and now part of the AI intelligence in Gateway Laboratory in Memphis Missouri.

It's weird when I was undergoing a surgery for my brain and body, chips were implanted on to my hypothalamus that I could imagine these little mechanical machines to work in my favor. And they looked like robotic ladybugs that can attach their feet on my flesh and detach themselves if necessary. My doctors who are scientists as well took viruses and bad receptors from my brain that they needed to place on a drainage like pipe to melt and recycle them. Though mine are also made out of metal, still it's weird that like a dream I saw everything they did to me on that operating table.

The issue here is that I have implants and that ever since I already had mechanical robots and machines inside me, I think, this implants happened when I incurred a motorcycle accident many years ago. I still ride my motorbikes and also learned to drive cars to make my mother feel safe and secured since she no longer want me to ride a bike due to the tragic incident. Yet accidents happen and this made me who I am now, a human robot. Though everything that is me still has human skin and flesh, almost half of my body including my brain are made of iron, metal, a robot in its most sophisticated form, a human android. It's never before seen in our world. Even though we already live in the most advanced civilization in the year 25000, we still remained respectful of the Human Law, God and the Law of the Universe. However, from the almost tragic cataclysmic event that happened year 2050, the World Alliance and Unified Societies developed a strategy to make sure that Earth would no longer suffer extinction and natural calamities which had been happening every 11500 years dated back the ancient civilizations. From the Stone Age, Ice Age, Egyptian Era, Atlantis, 21th century, etc., we already proved that cataclysms happen and that Earth has experienced changes and evolutions for billions of years starting off God's creation of Adam and Eve, and so on, so forth. We have managed to calculate the dates, years and eras when the Big Bang Theory started and gave birth to many galaxies and stars from gases and minerals, elements and powers of the universe, nature and the Creators.

We have developed James Webb satellite that have proven its worth and magic taking sound waves and infrared images of the galaxies, planets successfully. We can also record sounds which some are quite eerie and strange.