Date

So much about me, but now I need to get ready for Marina and I's date later tonight. But before it, I still remember that as if it's just yesterday, when I was young Marina would tell me her secrets like this one experience when she worked in a call center. As a medical representative she did everything just to get a sale from the numerous doctors she visited. But to no avail she still needed to target a sales quota which made her work tirelessly day and night. However, her quota seemed only short and this made her decide to leave the medical field to work in a BPO account which taught her a lot of tricks in sales and marketing. She was great and made lots of sales. Marina was a top seller and became a supervisor but when the company faced hardship they chose to lay off agents including Marina. Some were forced to resign, some needed to since they weren't given any choice but to follow the protocols and rules in a call center set up. There is no security of tenure, though some employees stay longer or compensated for their good work and loyalty. Still working on graveyard shift and or shifting schedules is not really easy especially for an agent's health.

Marina would always tell me that she is most of the time bullied and often laughed at, because just like me, she is an introvert or a loner who is simple and can be happy with her own company. She is excellent with her ability and talent in sales and marketing that people tend to get jealous and since she was still a student then, they thought they could bully her anytime they want to or whatever. I was bullied too, when I was at about 11, then when I was in high school, college and when I entered a science laboratory to work as an intern since I graduated with flying colors in a prestigious university in New York.

When I had the accident I learned that not all who praised and clapped at me when I succeeded in getting a grant for my Punotao invention, was genuinely happy for me and Marina. I overheard a conversation inside the men's comfort room small talks about how lucky I was to have been adopted by rich parents that being poor and filth, I went to an expensive school and lived in a mansion or that I was backed up by political constituents that my adopted father had connections from since he is currently holding an important position in the government, so on and so forth. I wanted to barge out of one of the cubicles of this comfort room and yell at them or correct their wrong impressions of me or my family and all. But I thought of my adopted dad's words of wisdom, that, "they are just mere words, spoken, but wouldn't hurt nor poison me, unless I accept and brood on them. Bad words won't affect me nor my family because I didn't dwell on them thus discarded or deleted them in my memory or heart." I went out of the cubicle and the men who are my colleagues, the ones who I thought were my friends, stopped talking and looked at me coldly, then shamefully avoided my gaze and some whistled and the others played with their fingers or looked the other way. I was a fool to believe they were my friends. I walked out of the comfort room sad and betrayed but felt strongly that now I know that my true friends and family are with Marina, her family, my adopted family and my biological family back home. I have many followers on online apps that appeared nice to me and really cared about what happens to me especially when I had my accident. They were the ones who always ask for me and my condition. God is good to let me see and hear who my true friends and family are. I am thankful for knowing, hearing the truth that this saved me from being hurt furthermore.

My advice to you, who experience the same thing, be brave and don't be disheartened. The right people will come and you don't need to look or search for friends or love one. They will come to you and when you are full of positivity and good, fun and happy vibes, you will attract good and positive people, wonderful blessings automatically. So, keep praying and wishing for the best in everyone for all good things come back as how you planted them in other's hearts.

I became who I am today because of my past, however painful, sad or bad, they taught and shaped me that I can face anything now without doubt, fear nor hate but all faith, bravery and positivity. I sometimes thought of retaliating or taking revenge but what's the use of doing bad things. It will only be stressful and heavy on the heart. So, it's easier to let go and let God do the fighting. It's better to focus on my goal and my work in helping others than wasting my time in feeling pain, guilt or regret. Free yourself now and move on. Yup, I have moved on and it's confusing sometimes, yet when God makes you realize that focusing your gaze on to Jesus, you will be able to live in calm, peace, joy, wealth and power. To have power over your ego, mind, heart and soul. You can do it, because I did....

Jase....babe!? Who are you talking to?, Marina said walking towards my room in the laboratory building.

Ah, no one babe! I was about to turn my station off..ah let's go!, I added walking to my darling and kissing her on the lips.

I think I was talking to myself more than I was talking to readers (A/N), hihi!

Marina was blindfolded when I escorted her to a dark room which is a part section of the lab. It is my recent experiment, the luminous jelly fishes that are more than a thousand which are swimming inside a 150 feet pool on the second floor of our 14 floor building. It is like a huge see-through aquarium where the experiment is about taking out the stings of these beauties through radiation and light waves, so visitors can come nearer and or touch them if they wanted to without being stung or hurt. And with a little bit of this and that, it worked. The jelly fishes now have rainbow colors on their plate and they can be touched but only for ten seconds then after that a person can be stung by it again. The light changes affect their moods and since they have a small brain they can only recognize a small portion of the test and then after that it's all been forgotten, then we just repeat that light process and that's all there is to tame a stinging jello.