Port=Bridge

Baby, haha!!!!, Gwen shouted and ran to hug, kiss and cried while doing so, then hugged Jason who was standing beside me afterwards.

Dad is in his study doing some stuff. Even if he is old now haha, he is still busy with his inventions and researches, that I always want to talk to him about. Where's dad?

In his study....I'll call him out!, Gwen said. No mom, allow me, hihi!, I said and smiled at Jason to accompany mom and ran to dad's study.

Dad, dad, I'm home!!!

I can still remember dad when we were playing in the grass in some playground near the lab. It's so vivid I can literally smell the freshness of the bermudas and feel the happiness being with him when he was with us in the weekends. He was funny and sweet. Dad likes to play and have fun in the rain, mud and sand, moreover the grasses that grow in the wild. Why I became a scientist, a doctor who specializes in biology and metaphysics. Though when I said I'm not a physicist, I'm more of the clinical side of physics and I love the compositions and complications of the genes and the body processes and so on, you know what I mean, hihi!

Dad?, what the....hihi!, Marina thought when she saw her father sleeping in his chair with a book on his lap and his glasses nearly falling above his nose. Daddy, always cute and ...haaa. I miss this, Marina added and kissed his father on the cheek that made him wake up...Ahhh Gwen, the kettle is coming off again...ahhh...haaaa....Marina, Rina?, my baby, you're home, hahhaahaha!

Dad, daddy, yup and I'm staying a bit longer haha! I didn't want to wake you but I missed you so much that's why!

It's okay honey!, Ah I've been reading this amazing book from an age old author ah MVManalo, it's about ah.. hmm, I forget, wait! Ah yes, Ark (Time Travel), hehehe

Dad, I think that's a weird children's book haha, you're into kids stories now haha!, Marina cried laughing while seated on the other chair adjacent to his dad's high chair.

Ah aha...a child's book, no wonder I get to feel a kid again haha. Oh, that's why the letters are bigger so I can read them better hmmm.....anyway, how's the flight? Where's my boy Jason at?

He's with mum and yes we had a good flight though, traveling now adays are easier, faster, there's only one catch, the traffic, since teleportation is a thing now, many would want to use the PORT, the bridge which looks like an endless tall grey building where one can just touch the wall and you can already enter the other side of a world or a planet, galaxy or anywhere you want to instantly without a hassle. But I'm old fashioned and I wanted to experience driving a car so we drove from the airport to our home. And it's amazing!

Ahhh....teleportation is much more convenient, try that next time, dad added tapping my hand and pinching my cheek like when I was a little girl. Daddy Jack Gates , what a lot of people call him at NASA is an old time astronaut and novel peace prized scientist that mastered physics and astronomy. I love him and his work that I almost memorized his books and his works. It fascinates me how he sees the world, galaxies and the universe, like he is god and that he created it, the theories and affirmations that made how earth and universe is now. He made an all-time breakthrough, why I continue to work with the lab because of his successful works and theories that really is happening now and forever I think.

What about Vicky Manalo's Theory on Happiness? Does that ring a bell?, Marina added. Haaa...she's a fool but I think what she mentioned about defying gravity was what really happened 25000 years ago. We really did use gravity and reversed it. We did defy gravity and built hanging homes and buildings, then had a bridge, PORT, where we can easily travel through it to anywhere in the universe. I worked and didn't realize that there is nothing to see at the end of the universe, since there's no end to it, not in our lifetime or lifetimes after billions of years of experiments and studies. God is indeed real. And now that I'm 80, I can attest that there is someone powerful than the universe who created this all and is still alive today and maybe will never die, ever.

Just like you dad! Haha, you never grow old or die!

But I will someday or maybe soon. We all do, honey! It's the journey that makes this life so wonderful and you know what is the most beautiful about my life aside from my work?

What?, I asked smiling at Jack.

You, when your mum and I had you, it was the happiest day of my life and then your brothers and sister all in all made my life complete that my work isn't important anymore but my family, you and each and every one of you!, Jack said crying.

Awe. That's sweet dad, enough of the crying, I cried drying dad's tears with my fingers flowing down his cheeks. Let's go upstairs to check on mum's pasta, I miss that and your ice cream and pizza. Let's make them together!

Right! Hahaa, I miss making them with you too. Let's walk light and easy now! I don't have that stamina to run after you anymore!, Jack added.

No, dad, you're my superhero, so you just had a glitch and all! Hahaa!, I said and we laughed together. The glitch needs reworking! Hehe...