Punotao 2

". It's telling me and everyone that trees will be destroyed or will cease to exist that became true indeed. For when pandemic came, the world wore masks that carbon dioxides were minimized since we no longer excrete and exhaled much of CO2's for plants and trees to grow and multiply. Hmm....but we Marina and I found a way to solve this issue. We created a Punotao using a human tissue mixed with tree specimen to which both when mixed together created a superhuman. Yes, a superhuman but looking like a robot or AI just like me. We haven't tested my powers or special abilities whether I can grow flowers or plants, trees or help clean the sea or air, etc. I wonder what will be my superpower to share the world, I, too am excited to check and discover it, soon!, Jason thought while staring at the ceiling of the laboratory. He has his own room there, since he advised Marina that he will check in for the weekend so he can use this time to find out and use his abilities or make use of the time to practice, his walks, runs or daily human acts, for the mean time. Since he is still new with his android body parts. Haaa....how I wish I can make use of my powers soon, I want to run or fly and maybe grow plants in my hands, haha. I'm so excited and want to shout with the top of ly lungs how happy I am to be alive! Haaaaa.............thank you universe!!!!!!, I shouted at the top floor of the laboratory. I am maybe at the 16th or 17th floor of the building. Marina was running to fetch me from the terrace which she got scared of because I was standing near the edge of the building. Jason!! Dr. Fort, what are you doing? Are you crazy?. We still aren't sure about the side effects of the new body parts you have on you. So just take it easy, please!, Marina added trying to holler me down the edge and helping me to scoot away from danger or another accident. She said that this time I may not survive this accident, since deliberate and our of carelessness. I laughed and she gave me a smirk, and snobbishly pulled me away from the edge. Jason, you are hopeless!, Marina cried and pulled me closer to her that she lost her balance and both of us fell on each other's chest. Now I was on top of Marina and me accidentally holding her breasts as she gulp for breath, pushing me away from her. Sorry, Marina, ah Dr. Gates, aaahhhhh!!!!!

Jasoonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill you!, Marina, embarrassed with what happened. Then I stood up and fixed her top, thus, running away from her towards the elevator down to our laboratory on the 8th floor. Excuse me, coming through!, Jason apologized to the people he is squeezing himself to in the glass enclosure.

Marina is on the phone talking with one of her patients' family. Lit underwent brain surgery due to blood clot in his brain. The surgery was successful when Marina left him this morning. Lit with his smiley face was happy to have survived a dangerous medical feat but after while he incurred a flu and developed Pneumonia. Doctors came to check and revive Lit but with too many complications, it spread all through-out his body to the brain, and to his death eventually.

Haaa....I hate being a doctor much more a scientist that when a patient or client didn't survive our body replacements, it's just disheartening!, Marina sitting on a bench up the terrace of their laboratory, named Gateway. Dr. Gates, Marina, Sorry about Lit I know he is a dear friend not to mention a pain in the ass patient who does all that is bad for him. But nah! I love him too. Remember that time when he got busted taking cocaine with his buddies and went to jail for it! We just laughed but couldn't sleep thinking about his situation. Rehab seems a good idea but we helped him go through his misery and situation until he passed. So, don't be too hard on yourself, he is in a good place now!, I added while placing my shoulder around her. You think so?, Marina said.

I know so!, I replied smiling but tears fell from my eyes thinking that I'll never see Lit again. Marina, Lit, our other cousins and I grew up together. We were so close that pandemic couldn't even separate us neither, is, death. I will still annoy you Lit! Even in the afterlife! Haha. I hope you can hear us. I pray for your peace, Lit! you're now in heaven to guard and protect us. Man, why leave now. It's so sudden, it's crazy and unreal! Haaa!!!!, I thought still hugging Marina close to me. (May you rest in peace Kuya (big brother) Lito Manalo, we will miss you! Died at 11:00 am, Friday, June 30, 2023). After my uncle's 40th day death, now this! Life is short indeed. So, we need to help others as soon as our experiments pass the tests and the board of committees votes for the Revolutionary Inventions of the 25,000 A. D. (A-fter D-erevolution) here at Gateway Lab and the European Union's laboratory testing. I need to make sure that I will survive this experiment to be able to help the world with our invention. 'Punotao or HT' (H-uman T-ree) can help everyone and the environment as well.

I saw myself in a colorful home with happy neighbors laughing and chatting. But it's weird that this is a facility where women are imprisoned due to their disabilities, physical, psychological and emotional. I see mom advising me that I will be home soon, since Gateway Lab agreed to help me with my prosthetics. But I'm not sure what will be the outcome. I can't feel my body from neck to down, so how can that lab help me in my present condition. I couldn't remember anything that happened after that day when a couple of men in white doctors suits came to hurl me inside a surgery room.

Waking up, I saw the room and a window which I thought of walking to, now. So I did and luckily reached the window without any difficulties. Oh, my! I can walk, hahahaah!, I thought and felt my hands, arms, body and legs which I bent over to get a quick feel. It's awesome, great that I can feel now after many years of numbness and cold shrugs from people in the facility. Mom!, I can walk, and ..haha, I called out to my mother who walked inside the room with doctors who I assumed to be because they're wearing white lab gowns.

HI, Bree!. It's good that you tried to walk. For now, just take it easy since you're still not used to your new body, I'm Dr. Gates but you can call me Marina. And this is Dr. Fort, my colleague and ....