Happy

This is amazing, wow!, Marina said after taking the eye patches off. This is my recent experiments, glad that you liked it, I added very delighted to see her happy. After minutes of appreciating the aquarium and the jelly fishes in it while eating our dinner on candlelight, she wanted to swim among the jellos to check whether my experiment is a success or a flop. I prayed that she won't get stung by them, so I joined her quest and swam, no, dived along with her happily. The jelly fishes are like rainbows and cotton candies in slow motion surrounding us. It is a wonderful experience and they didn't sting us, so it is a success, my experiment I mean!

I just realized now that Marina took off her dress and now bare with her bra and sexy panty. I still wore my boxers but took off my shirt and jacket to feel the water and the jellos warm and cold tingles everywhere. But seeing my love almost naked made me hot inside and I couldn't stop myself from moving closer to her, to touch her smooth and pale shoulder. She was so happy to see the jellos and tried to play with them, like a child she giggled and swam across the huge aquarium to take a good look at the cuties. I was about to touch her shoulder when she dived in and I just laughed since I missed how it feels to touch her. I dived in with her and when I finally catched Marina, she faced me laughing and smiling at me. I knew right then and there that she loved my surprise, so, I smiled again and pulled the tiny box I prepared for her and asked her to marry me. Marina, please marry me, cause I want to spend my lifetime with you!, I said though she couldn't hear me well, she just looked at the box and opened it. When she finally realized that I was proposing to her, her eyes lit up and nodded agreeing to my proposal. Marina then jumped towards me and hugged me. She kissed me on the mouth happily and when about to break up the kiss, we swam above to get air. We didn't realize that we were still underwater during the special event. Marina now is my fiancée and she will become my wife sooner or later, wow!!! I too couldn't believe the idea of having a family with her, kids and a house or many more. I couldn't wait to spend my forever with her. Marina and I kissed long and hard. I missed her just like she missed me due to our busy schedules this was the only time we were able to spend quality time together. And I treasure this most since she agreed to marry me. Haaa...a real taste of heaven, as if I couldn't every time I make love to her.

I brought her out of the water and took her to my room in this part of the laboratory. I placed her on top of the bed and kissed her gently on the mouth which she in turn responded. She is heating up just like I am already heated since the kiss we had inside the aquarium. Marina is already on fire and wet when I touched her there, though we are both wet from the dive, I touched her face, neck, breasts and all parts to make her feel my warmth and love. I bit her neck, shoulder, chest and nipples where she moaned and whispered my name. We made love and cumming on Marina's part is the most amazing in all of my experiments. She is the most beautiful person and story of my life that I always want and desire to have forever.

I saw myself inside a building where I couldn't see where it started and couldn't see where it's headed. As if we are in a foggy and grey clouds, and I was with a woman in white hanging in a metal frame which was swinging on air. She is carrying a baby Jesus replica in one hand and when I jumped the baby grew like a real child and was inside a store. But I was left with the lady and tried to console and comfort her, then my nephew came, we are now on an elevator going upwards. Inside it were pictures of the Lady, mother of God and Jesus, but the music and voices are scary and weird, so I got scared. When I went out of the elevator, the door on the wall opened like it was in a advanced spaceship where the doors just open automatic with one touch. After my nephew touched the wall, I was out of the elevator and still in the same building I found myself in the church where people and a priest is saying Holy Mass.

Are we in a world which is simulated or we are in a realm that we thought is real but just an illusion?

I wondered and woke up from the strange but vivid dream. Maybe, because I wanted change so bad that I dream about the future and it's scarier than I could ever imagine. It's not about the inventions but the chance to help others especially the poor and disabled. Yet until when and to what extent would I do this just to extend my hand to assist those who are in need, I don't know, really! But what I do know is that many souls are looking for a way out, a new beginning and a chance at life, a good and happy, contented life. And not a life full of hardships, pains and failed dreams, goals. What if our life is just a dream that we can wake up from and renew it or change it or start it all over again and again. What if we just need to wake up and start all over until our life is over and not wake up again?