Vacation

Hmm....based on history and the files on our archives regarding the weird or trumpet like sounds in year 2023, maybe it is the earth's core resonating something to the masses that she is sick and she needs help. Or maybe the heavens were sending the world signals that since the environment is fucked up and climate changes had consumed earth. God must have sounded the trumpets to give them warning or signs that they need to change and be accountable for their mistakes thus mend them, correct them. So that earth would be better, healthier and greener, for humans to survive and live longer. Well, we are still alive and our forefathers, mothers and great grandparents, or let's just say ancestors, has taken these into account and heart. That they needed to do something, to change and made necessary resolutions to help earth in surviving the challenges she had been facing for many centuries even before the epidemics or the climate changes. We were able to solve the climate issues and now have been using plants, trees and rainforests to our advantage. Vegetation, hydroelectric and solar powered ideas have been implemented and we have been using them ever since. Every home, office, building, infrastructure, transport systems here and the inter-galactic have been using light, energy through solar powers, thus, travel from earth to other planets inside our solar system. Solar powered planes, rockets, space ships and air vehicles are also used for travel from our universe to other universes outside the Milky Way. And the outcome has been awesome.

You are awesome, babe!, Jason whispered to my ear when we are about to stop at my parent's house at Lemon Street. The house is still painted white and not far from where I am standing to walk towards our front door, I can already smell the pasta and pizza dad often cooks every time I visit them. Though I phoned mum about my unplanned and unsure visit a couple of days ago, they knew we were visiting and staying with them for the whole week. Call it mother's intuition maybe, but this makes my heart so stout to think that they really are excited and happy to see and care for us for the rest of the week. Here we go!

Haaa....what are you doing? Hey, can you hear me?, as I spoke to the girl in white in somewhat levitating metal framework that seems hanging uncontrollably like a pendulum moving sideways. When I got dizzy, I decided to jump out of the platform. She didn't answer me and kept silent, seated with her back facing me. The elongated metal structure (like a limitless building) is revolving in a some sort of grey smokes or clouds that I couldn't see the both ends. It is endless and so scary that it is out of this world. It is like I'm in the middle of the earth's core that the imaginary axis (which holds the earth to revolve around it) is in the brink of losing its grip of our planet. The girl who is protecting and keeping the balance of that metal framework lost the egg like baby from her hand thus the baby turned into human and happily lived among the humans finding himself enjoying the view of a supermarket with plenty of food surrounding him. A young boy saw me and helped me get out of the metal frame and left the girl there then found myself getting out of it through an opening of some sort, illusion of mirrors, eye-like frames that changed into a door and freed me out of there. The young boy closed the door by the slight touch of his hand thus turned into a wall. After that, I found myself standing inside a church and that's it. Haaa...strange but cool, indeed! That dream is ...I don't; know what it was but I need to study and research on I, soon!, Jason thought while waking up beside his girlfriend Marina in their bed.

Are you sure that this cash is enough to shut the lab down?, a handsome man wearing shades and black and white suit said to an elderly woman who looked smart and pretty with her Versace fitted gold dress and high heels, white hair as if stiff from full of hair spray with red lipstick. No, I won't sell my share for your evil schemes. I may have a healthy sum owning part of the lab and the project but Marina and Jason are the sole owners and heir of Gateway Scientific Laboratory. So sorry to burst your bubbles Tate, or Mr. Tatum Zero. You know you can buy other hospitals or some hotel in NYC why buy the lab. Are you doing this to get to Jason from stealing Marina from you?

Barbra, if Jason is the reason I would just have had him killed but he isn't the main character to the story, it's me and Marina. I don't care about him nor the lab, I just need the girl and I will do anything to take her back, you hear me, Tate becoming aggressive and holding Barbra's chin with a tight grip. Barbra smiled and laughed, then, stole a kiss off Tate's mouth, that he pushed the woman who fell to the floor instantly. Tate touched his lips since it had a cut and brushed the blood off from his fingers. You witch, I should've dealt with you a long time ago! Hmp...

When you were f*cking me I think? You are a funny fellow Tate, a con and an evil man. You should've died along with your jealous and gambler of a father a long time ago!, Barbra cried fixing herself and trying to stand up to face the man. Yeah, since you were his slimy slut, right?

Aha, I don't think so, I married your dad and he is just so bad that I couldn't swallow his vices and womanizing anymore that I had to divorce his sorry ass off. Besides I am filthy rich now that I don't really need him, not until you came (teasing)!

You, bit....chhhhhhh!, Tate shouted and tried to run over to take out Barbra but two big security guards walked into the room and stopped Tate from coming closer to the woman who is dumbfounded but was able to wave her hand to dispose of the crazy man. This isn't the last time you're going to hear from me, Barbra, you will pay for this! Barbra, Barbra!

Haaa....that boy is so silly. If only I could talk to you Greg about him. Why did you leave me, now that everything is alright with the company and we got back together. I miss you honey!, Barbra thought crying while looking then holding Greg's picture to hug it in her arms.

Will Jason and Marina be able to care for the laboratory and some of our assets? Mr. and Mrs. Gates would surely love to know what's going on with their properties. Barbra typed something on the lap top and sent documents to an email addressed to the Gates family. As soon as Marina and Jason entered the house, Gwen was just checking on her email and received documents about their properties and incomes. She printed them off and left to welcome her daughter and Jason home.

Mom!!!, Marina called out happily.