Bree

Just call me Jason, Bree, wow! Look at you. Same as me I can now move, walk, run and jump because of my surgery. Punutao Industries has made sure that human bodies made of mature can easily adapt to any situation including seasons, situations and extreme events that could eventually affect your body's recovery or growth. Just like a tree, we can grow and just need oxygen to live which is common and natural in our earth to receive and breathe to, Jason added and held my hand. See, you're doing great. Just take things easy, step by step you will get used to this and your new, you!. Congratulations!

Then after Dr. Fort said the word, people came in to congratulate me. With a cake and balloons, they greeted me happy birthday since I'm now reborn to a new body. Indeed, I'm new and feeling so wonderful with my body and my new look. I have orange hair now and my body is hot which asks, Who is Kim Kardasian with this sexiness? Hihi!

Thank you doctors, Marina and Jason. You made me feel complete. I hope I can repay your kindness!, I added and shook their hands. The people who greeted me are my friends in the facility and the neighbors in the village I lived after I had my accident. I was a nurse and a very good one since I travel abroad to assist patients who are incapacitated. When I fell from the stairs during a round in a hospital I was working at five years ago. After that I lost hope and just wanted to willow away since I'm currently a person with disability. So how can I help others if I couldn't even move or carry myself to the restroom. I was devastated. But hearing the good news from mom that doctors from Gateway lab wanted to help me and some disabled residents in our Facility. I prayed for it to happen and my dream came true. And now I'm able to walk and after two weeks I can run like a normal person would. Jogging my way around the lab and more.

Our bodies can be a prison if we won't find ways to heal and make our body parts work like they are supposed to. A disability is a hard trial to face or to resolve but with Gateway Lab, Punutao Industries, I can do the normal things I do when I was a nurse before I had my accident. Thank you God for this gift! I hope that I can continue serving others with my profession. I hope I can still lift a patient or have the ability to place an IV to them if needed. Haaa!!!!

Prisons can be described as either your mind or your environment. We all have insecurities or prisons we built to protect us from the outside world or hurts. But getting out of our comfort zones and freeing our minds or hearts from the past, people who have hurt us or our fears. We need to release all that hinders us to grow and experience true joy and peace. I freed myself from the thought that God is punishing me from my sins or that those who hate me are wishing me dead or those who are jealous of me want me to suffer or remain unhappy. I transformed and freed myself from everything that aren't beneficial for me, my life. I served others with my profession as a nurse so just like my patients I need to serve me, myself and I well too just like what I do for them and more.

I wished for our mother patient well in her struggles and that the replacements we have given her would really help her, Jason thought and was writing in his log book while checking on their experiments such as guinea pigs, monkeys, human AI's and more. They are garnering awards and attention from the media these days that Marina is really busy promoting and doing interviews here and there across America.

Jason and Marina has Asian descent, that their DNA are mixed with Filipino and American genes, one can hardly not miss the color of their skin, hair or eyes. But Asian blood mixed with American have beautiful offspring that a child of such mixture is extraordinary in the world today.

Anyway, I feel a bit dizzy since Marina injected me my supplements due to my recent surgery implants and body part replacements, hmmm...I feel strange yet revitalized! Haha!

Marina hugged me and was happy to see that I'm recovering and responding to medications, therapy and rejuvenations well. After she hugged me I kissed her on the mouth which she stopped and confusingly reacted on. But kissed me back and smiled after that maybe means she was accepting me as her suitor, or. Well as long as she accepts my affection for her, it's all good!, I told myself while lying down the clinic bed.

I am not really a good guy you know. Handsome yes but not as noble as you think I am now. I grew up in Tondo, Manila. Tondo is one of the poorest places on Manila back in then. Yet grew and developed because of our excellent Mayor in town. I was just eight years old then when I learned to pick and sort trash in Tondo. The trash, plastic bottles and metals I get, I sort and sell for coins to be able to buy food and rice. Tatay is a tricycle driver and Nanay is a wash lady. They both earn but not enough to sustain me and my other brothers and sisters. So, when I was walking in the Tondo sidewalks I came about a building. Since I have practiced reading with my sister who is currently studying in a public school then, I was able to read Gateway Foundation in the sign board flashing right in front of me. A little girl who is so pretty and clean was playing with her mom inside the wide place I called ospital (hospital) which I thought was before since I'm uneducated. The girl I saw looked at me and smiled, then, she ran towards me holding the steel bars, the gate that separated us from our own worlds. Hers was grand, green and beautiful. Mine was dirty, old and worn. Comparing my status in life I didn't want to talk to her. She spoke weird and I couldn't understand her. But when her mother walked and stood beside her, I understood what that girl said. Hi, eto nag pala si Rina, ako si Gwen ang mommy niya. Kamusta ka?, the woman who is so beautiful and white cried extending her hand to greet me.