Horns

Haaa.... It's almost clinic time, but I'm still sleepy! Oh God! I have written all of my thoughts to my little, cute diary and now I need to wrap it up and rest for a bit before opening my office today!, Jason thought, sleeping only for four hours, again. It's been like this for a couple of weeks now. I feel like I can stay up all night and still have the same powerful energy I had yesterday. But when afternoon comes, I already feel dizzy and sleepy, so what the heck! Wake up then and drink coffee to clear your mind for tests and patient reviews. I need to have my own lab tests for today, it's been months since I had my last check-up. Marina can do that for me!

Ahh...it's been a week too since I last spoke with her. She was busy too with patients in the waiting list for implants and surgeries. This time, I won't take no for an answer when I ask her out!, Jason was talking to himself when Marina came in and hugged him from the back. Good morning babe!

It's been a while since I asked you out to dinner, let's do it tonight, shall we, my dear!?, Jason said. Sure!, I'll cancel my late afternoon schedule, where are you going anyway?, Marina cried and smiled looking at me fondly. Ah.. it's a surprise!, I added and kissed her on the lips which I missed so it took about fifteen minutes to ravage her mouth, then, I let her go and breathed, smelling her sweet perfume and hair, still leaving me speechless and high every time. I am always addictive to her taste. When I kiss her, it's so damn amazing I can't explain the feeling. Like I have never felt this way before and it's always new every time I'm with her. The calm and excited emotion that makes me want her more each time I see and touch her, drives me crazy. I want us to stay this way forever, but I hope we can stay the same like this but I'm not so sure if I would be the same Jason who can kiss, hug and make love to her when I become a full grown punotao!

Where are you taking me?, Marina added and kissed me again until I forgot what I was about to say. Ah yes, it's a secret and I know you'll love it!

It's been a long day, we saw ten patients and all needed transplants. Haaa....I'm so exhausted I asked another doctor to fill up the forms for a patient who just recently had a motorbike accident and needed and leg replacement. Danny, take care of this for me, please!

I winked at Marina and ran to the bathroom. I don't feel good and sweating profusely every time I get tired. It's been like this for months now. I tried to take tests and took prescription drugs but I still get cold sweats and I feel my eyes are burning. This time I washed my face and my eyes but while looking at the mirror I saw my eye balls turn green, luminous and like fire were about to come out of them. I shouted since they hurt bad, felt dizzy and fell unconscious to the ground. I woke up and saw myself lying in the clinic bed with Marina on my side holding my hand. Babe, are you okay?...

20000 years ago, there have been sounds that our great great ancestors about trumpets and blow horns that maybe are warning signs or earth's celestial realms or heart beat that was trying to tell the people then about what? I think it is about our world now and what happened after then. Now, we have hanging homes and the ground under our sky domes or homes, are not conjusive and unsecured to live in or stay at. Earth's grounds have been soft and unstable due to the numerous earthquakes and mining, digging of oils. Not to mention the uncontrollable buildings and creations of sky scrapers, malls, bridges and housing projects that even the places where seas and oceans, engineers and scientists, found unique but unsafe ways to build these dream homes or buildings that got in the long run got flood due to storms or tornadoes that hit the areas. Earthquakes became rampant due to climate issues and have destroyed the cities and killed many from cold entrepreneur's carelessness and greed. Earth had called our attention then but not until the voices of our influencers and defenders have died down, that our leaders decided to act and change, transform the world into a safe haven but it was too late. We were all concerned of ourselves, our families future and security that we have totally neglected, forgotten our one home, Earth. The mother that we have been trashing, corrupting, manipulating and destroying until she couldn't protect and carry the weight of our sins and mistakes off her, that she stopped responding to our concerns. That nature retaliated and acted to its own volition, a destructive course that we could've stopped a long time ago fif we just listened to her cries for help and mourning.

I still believe that we can do something. I want to help others now to be able to make use of my gift to heal and solve the issues others are facing now. If I can turn back time I would. Maybe I can and there is still a way to change the course of events and save earth, the people in it then and our now.

But I felt betrayed and angry. With what happened to me and my family, it's like we were born in a world that is built in injustice, greed and evil. The rich or powerful continues to become rich and the powerless continues to eat dirt and live in poverty, undignified, filthy. I have always wanted to help those who are seen as worthless or marginalized I our society, the world, but I think it's not just the people in the higher ranks or social class who need to be educated about helping, assisting and lifting those who need it, but everyone who think themselves as better than others especially those who think of him or herself as lucky and belittle or bully the weak and the powerless.

It is common in our world today that we see famous or wealthy people parading their successes but don't let us see the real story behind all of the glamour. Yet we all share bad and good experiences in life that it doesn't make sense for others to know more about our personal lives and issues, right? Why I became a scientist and a doctor, to help those who wouldn't be able to pay me back, It's like paying it forward and doing a good deed to return a favor, which my adopted family gave me, just like when I was in need and powerless before. I want to give power to the weak and dignity to those who lost it due to poverty, hunger or undignified life.