𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ~𝟮𝟮~

DANI POV

"Hey!" Izzie walks in, flowers in hand. I smiled a little, it was the next day. We had still been doing well.

"She dragged me along." Karev sighs, plopping on the couch. "So.. how are you guys doing?" She places the flowers on our bed. "Good." I nod.

"Do you need anything? You know I have personal connections so, just let me know." She shrugs, smiling hugely. "No, we're good." Tom reassures.

"Okay, I just wanted to drop these off. I have patients, so I have to go but.. I hope you do well!" She waved goodbye, Tom and I wave back, seeing Dr. Karev follow closely behind her.

"Bye guys!" He waves, closing the door.

"That was so anti-climactic." I laugh, looking at the door. "Maybe they had to get their monthly good graces in." Tom curved his lips, shrugging.

I furrow my brows, looking at him eat a lollipop. I wanted it, my eyes squint staring at him.

I snatch it out of his hands.

"Thank you." I giggle, licking it. "That's not fair." He pouts, looking at me eat it. "Life isn't fair sometimes." I smile, continuing.

Tom grabs the lollipop from me, putting it in his mouth instead. "HEY!" I shout, snatching it again. "It was mine first." He bites into it, cracking the outside shell.

"Tom!" I flail my arms, he smiles cheekily.

"I wanted it." I huff, crossing my arms. "If you kiss me you can taste some of the flavor." He suggests, I raise my brows looking at him.

Tom sticks his tongue out that was blue at me, I kept my arms crossed with a straight face, he leaned in giving me a kiss, but I didn't kiss back.

"Kiss me back." He kept placing repeated kisses on my lips, you have to stay strong Dani. No matter how good that blue raspberry tongue may taste.

"You peck like a chicken." I remarked.

"Kiss me back, I know you want tooo." He teases, licking across my bottom lip. I sucked my lips in, it did indeed taste good.

I opened my mouth a little, giving him the opportunity. Tom tilts his head leaning in. He places both his thumbs just in front of my ear, as his hands hold my jaw, I smiled a little, feeling him just go for it.

Tom licked my tongue upwards.

I curve my lips around his tongue instead, sucking all the flavor out. I felt his upper lip just underneath my nose, his bottom just below mine.

It felt like he was eating me.

He couldn't even do anything, he couldn't squeeze my boobs or we may rip a stitch. But I wanted it so bad, more then words can fathom.

I wanted to focus on hip top lip, something i'd never done before. It was always the bottom.

I remove my lips off his tongue, going up higher. I begin to bite on his top lip, I place it fully on my mouth tugging on it. "This is interesting." Tom laughs.

I gave him a finishing kiss. "More candy, I like it." I giggle. "I'll give an intern some money to go to the store." He presses the call button.

-

"Which one you wanna do?" He looks at all the candy in our lap. This was the only fun we had, at least for another six days.

I unwrap a jolly rancher, putting it in my mouth. I leaned in giving Tom a kiss, there was a red line surrounding his upper lip from when I was sucking on it, it was very noticeable.

At first it was just a peck, till he opened his mouth.

I transferred the jolly rancher, onto his tongue instead. This time it was watermelon flavored.

Tom capsules the jolly rancher in his mouth, beginning to lick down my neck. Placing small kisses along the way, I bit my bottom lip, tilting my head up.

"Baby." I moan, feeling him trail his tongue just below my jawline. "Daniella." He said back, I felt his teeth bite down gently, just soft enough for me to enjoy it.

He breathed hot air onto the area he was gnawing at.

Tom pulls my chin down, my mouth gaped open, awaiting him. He opens his mouth slipping the jolly rancher back into my mouth. "Six more weeks." He whispered, pulling away.

I sunk back into the bed, pulling the bedsheets up.

"This is so wrong." I shake my head, sighing. "You're not the only one struggling." Tom sighs as well, sinking  down into the bed with me.

I look down, oh.

"It's okay me too." I take Tom's hand, placing his index and middle finger in my mouth.

He furrows his brows at me confused, I was careful to not shift my body too much. Due to the incision, I guide his fingers in between my legs. I move my underwear to the side, looking down.

"Feel." I moan, his lips form into a smirk, as his fingers glide down my wetness, I bit my bottom lip trying to not make any sudden movements.

He spread his fingers out, my parts intertwining between them. I huff trying to take his hand out but he wouldn't budge. "So hot and bothered." He chuckled taking his fingers out, I sigh in relief.

"You should try it, might mix well with the jolly rancher." He sticks one of his fingers in my mouth, savoring the other one for himself.

I watched him slide his finger out of my mouth, instead putting both fingers in his. Tom continued staring at me as he sucked on both fingers. 

Six weeks, six weeks.

A/N- hey guys, I felt a little ballsy.