𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ~𝟭𝟬~

DANI POV

"Hi." I smiled, holding Tom's face.

"Hello." He responded. "I'm still tired." I groan, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Then let's go back to sleep, we have nothing else to do anyways, since we already went out a couple days ago." Tom suggests. "That sounds like a good idea." I agree.

"Up." I pat on his leg, he lifts his leg up giving me room to intertwine mine with his. I scoot in closer, interlocking my fingers behind his back.

Tom rests his head on my chest, making me be the big spoon. I placed my chin on his head, finally feeling comfy enough to fall asleep.

I felt him place gentle kisses on my cleavage, I smiled to myself a little at the ticklish feeling.

I loved it.

-

"I didn't know we were at this point." I heard a voice beside me, I flutter my eyes open, trying to get out of Tom's grasp, but he didn't move his head.

"Oh my goodness! Sienna!" I squeal, seeing her. "You let him feel up on you?" She walks over to the other side of the bed to face me.

"Yeah, cause I love him, and i'm dying anyways so why not." I shrug. "You know I hate when you talk about yourself like that." She shakes her head, Sienna was my cousin, only one I had that was my age.

"Carter is here too." She smiles. "Oh, Tom's gonna be happy for sure then." I giggle, looking down. Carter was her boyfriend, they used to visit us a lot last year.

"Sweet sixteen." Sienna grins. "Thank you, it's his too." I hug Tom even tighter. "Is he the one?" Sienna asks.

"If we could spend the rest of our lives together he would be." I lean down, kissing his forehead. "I'm sure things will turn out better then you expect." She rubs my shoulder reassuringly, I laugh a bit.

"My tumor spread, I know I don't have much time left, the thought of leaving him alone kills me. He has me doing all this crazy shit to stay alive, and i'll do it, just for him." I sniffle, playing with some of Tom's hair.

"How much do they say you have?" Sienna follows up.

"3-5 weeks give or take" I estimated. "Unless a new pair of lungs come in then five months."

"But isn't the five months just temporary, till you find another pair of lungs?" She pulls in a chair, sitting down. "I don't care about myself." I looked down at Tom, he looked so peaceful when he was asleep.

He wasn't struggling, he was just at peace, and I needed him to be.

"I'm only going through the trouble for him, if it makes him happy i'll do it." I didn't know how to describe my love for Tom to anyone, no one ever understood it.

"I'm gonna miss you Dani." Sienna puts her head down. "I'll miss you too, Si." I smiled gently. "Stop talking about yourself like you're dead." Tom mumbles.

"You're awake?" I say, taken back. He must've heard everything. "Mhm, Sienna you bitch letting my girlfriend believe she's dead." Tom picks his head up off my chest, glaring at her.

"Remind me again why you love him?" She grits her teeth. "Because he's mine." I grin, lowering myself on the bed. "Yeah you hear that i'm her's, you should leave." Tom remarks.

"I'll leave when you're able to last a second in bed without getting out of breath." She sips on her coffee, looking away.

"I wasn't the one out of breath last night." Tom's face tugs into a huge smirk.