Chp.1

30 yrs ago,
The incident of the Mishras betrayal

Author Pov~
The Shukla manor now, was once a great haveli. Rani Shukla was the royal headmistress. She was married to Amar mishra, the rich man who never really loved Rani. Amars father, was a secret enemy of the Shukla parivar. He wanted amar to marry Rani to capture the haveli and sell it for great price. Amar was just like his father, all he cared about was money and wealth.
He married her, thinking Rani was just another helpless woman who could do nothing. Rani was the elegant woman who only cared about her discipline and the haveli. She grew up only with her mother, who had made the her strongest woman.

But, that evening, little did she know something was going to happen with the manor. She was about to enter the living room, with a tray of cup of chai for Amar, when she heard amar talking on the phone.
"Nahi papa, this is all a trap. No, Rani ko nahi pata about this. She's so clueless and innocent." He said, chuckling.
The tray fell with a metallic thud, and the cups shattered, just like Rani's heart.
She was in a state of shock.
"Papa ruko i will call you later. Lagta hai koi aaya hai." He said and cut the call. Rani wiped her tears, and slowly walked behind. "Oh so ab tumhe pata chal gaya hai? Nice" He said, walking towards rani, with a smirk. "You lied to me. I-i never knew you would-" She was cut off by amar saying, "Shh now you know. Now now now, hand over this place. NOW." He said, slowly gritting his teeth. Rani moved forward, clapping her hands, "Drama achha tha, Mr.Mishra. But this haveli, was mine, is mine and it will forever be mine. You don't have rights on this haveli as well as me." She said, her voicing rising.
"YE HAVELI MERI HAI" (Translation- this place is mine)
Amar shouted, and without realizing, he slapped Rani.
And that second, all the limits were crossed. Rani was about to hit him, before they heard her crying. It was smrita.

Rani's pov~
I just started running upstairs towards Smrita before I heard a gunshot. No no no no no.
It was him. Amar was holding a gun in his hand, smirking. I saw blood. And the I realized. I was the one bleeding. And I'm going to die.

Well yeah thats all for this chp guys hope yall like it!!
And don't forget to vote and comment what you think might happen in the next chp!
Chp.2 will be posted soon^^
Till then take care my lovlies!
With love, Author isa🫶