Chp. 18

Time skip to a week later~
Authors Pov~
Aarohi was smiling cheekily at her phone, while lying on her bed. She was looking at her graduation photos, the sweet memories flooding back into her mind. She smiled wider as she remembered everything that had happened that day.

Flashback to graduation day🤭~

At the shuklas house~
Aarohis Pov~
"MUMMYYYYY MERI SAREE KIDHAR HAI!!!" I shout from upstairs, as I searched for my makeup kit. Its the day finally, and I and Reyha have decided to wear saree on graduation ceremony kyunki we love to slay hahah. And as for the last paper, pucho mat kitna bura gaya. I huff frantically, as mummy finally stepped inside my room to help me get ready. And after what felt like an eternity, I was ready than ever.

Amrita di would be dropping me and reyha to college and then go to her office, so well atleast we didn't have to worry about finding an auto hehe.

Finally, we arrived at the college and thats when the feeling hit me. It's the last time, and there won't be any teachers who will scold us for talking in between of classes, there won't be short breaks and recess where we roam to meet other friends in other classes and no more uniforms and timetables. Shit man, time flies by fast.
I look at Reyha, and we nod at each other, approaching the fun that awaited both of us. Lets do this.

Authors Pov~
This is Aarohis fit~

Authors Pov~This is Aarohis fit~

And this is Reyhas fit~

Anyways moving on to the story🥹

.
.

In the auditorium~
Reyha and Aarohi were walking towards the seats, talking about random things. They were having a great chat until someone taps on Reyhas shoulder. And ofcourse, it was none other than...Karan.
Reyha rolls her eyes as she spoke, "Aaj ke din bhi tumhe annoy karna jaroori hai kya?"
Karan laughed as he took a seat beside them. He was wearing a dark sea blue and black suite type kurta with neat, polished shoes. Karan chuckled before speaking, "Aree, ab dost ko ek mauka toh do, aaj ke din. Is karan ke bina aapki jindagi aadhori si hogi." He said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Reyha makes a gagging sound, as she pushed his hand away, while Aarohi was trying hard to not laugh.

Their bantering was the cutest thing ever, she thought as she sneakily clicked a picture of them, when Karan tried to pick Reyhas saree drapery to "help" her. She giggles quietly to herself as she posted it.

@Aarohihi 2m ago•

iked by Yayy.Jay and others

@Aarohihi Faves ko post karna is my fav thing🫶🏻 @Rayy.ha @urfavboy.K4ran

@Amritaa._ Looks like you guys are definitely having a blast!

@Ishaan.who Par ye dono toh friends nahi the na?🤡

.
.
.

Meanwhile~
??? Pov-
I am pacing back and forth in my cabin, fuming in anger. Ye karan apne aap ko bohot cool samajhta hai na. College aur ghar ka laadla, hmm, but iski sacchai agar mene sabko batadi tohh? A wide grin appears on my face. I, and only I can be everyone's favourite. Everyone should worship me. And only I can control everyone the way i want. I finally decide to execute my plan, and I start typing a message to my twin brother, Karan Malhotra.
.

                             -----X-----

Okayy sorry for the disappearance yall😔👍
Author bohot busy ho chuki hai heheh
Anyways hope yall liked the chp and pls don't forget to vote and comment^^
With love,
Author isa♡