Chp.9

Meanwhile** 

Amar's Pov~ 

Haveli. I haven't forgotten about it the day i was put in jail. Hell. SHE MADE MY LIFE A HELL. "AAAAAAARRGGGHH" I Shout, throwing away everything i can see. Tch. Bechare. They have no idea, that Amar is BACK. I start laughing as loud as  i can, sounding like a maniac. 

Backstory of how Amar was released~

Amar, who's the paternal (cousin) uncle of Jay and Ishan, was put in jail after that night. But the police didn't know, Amar had ways of contacting people to help him out. And one of it was, betraying anyone who could help him. Betraying, just like he did to Rani. And now it was Jay and Ishans turn. Amar had spoiled them in the childhood, not because he was a good uncle, but because if he did so, they would easily trust him forever. And now it was the chance. To sweet talk to them into releasing him. Little did the brothers know, their uncle was a criminal. Little did they know, they were helping the wrong side. And, they had released a monster, who'll do anything for his greed. 

Time skip to the Shukla's house, the next morning~

Smrita's Pov~

"Aarohi!!!! Amrita!!! Uth jao gadhiyo meri! Its 10 am!" Oh my. I'll go mute one day because of these two. 

*ding* 

I pick up my phone, scrolling through messages when i suddenly see a message from an unknown number. 

91+ ************         Missed me, daughter? 

Huh? Who's this? Im about to reply but then I  get a call from the same number. 

"Who?"   "Im back my daughter. Pechana kaun?" 

No. no no no no no. I panick, reaching for a glass of water. 

"Chalo koi baat nahi, you''ll recognize me once we meet." The voice chuckles, and i can hear him smirk evily through the phone. It cant be. All this time, I was thinking they were in jail or maybe they were dead now. That's what should have been done. 

"I-i dont know w-who you a-are. Hang up the phone. Im not coming anywhere." I say, my voice shaking. 

"Ohh esa hai kya? I thought maybe the haveli was dear to you so you might want to save it. Well, now that you don't want to meet, I'll have to go back from where I am right now. 

"W-where?" 
"Hmm woh toh tabhi pata chalega when you come here...." He chuckles.

So he's back. I-i can't believe they let this monster out. But I can't let everything repeat itself again this time.
"I give you....12hours. If you don't make up your mind to meet me, well then say Tata to your pyaari pyaari haveli." He chuckles and cuts the phone.
This wretched monster.

I walk around the kitchen, thinking about what to do. 

"Mumma im leaving byeee" Aarohi suddenly yells, and I realize I need to get back to work. 

I get back to cooking, still in thoughts of what happened. 

Aarohis Pov~

Hmm. I feel like something is wrong. Mom didn't act like her usual self today morning, and nor did she give me tiffin *im hungry as hell yeah* 

I walk towards college, and get to classes. 

Time skip to Aarohis Class*
Authors Pov~

The professor, Mr. Kapoor enters.
"All right class, today I have a new project for you. I want you guys to grab a partner, and I want you all to visit some ancient place that's unknown and not famous.

Aarohi's Pov~ 

The second he completed saying, Me and my friend, Reyha, look at each other, very well knowing we would be taking each other. 

"Yaar chal na, let's skip classes, ghoomne chalte hai naa." Reyha says, tugging my arm. Ye ladki na. "Ruk na Reyha. Atleast project ka sun le. Fir we'll go." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"Fine." She says, and goes back to her work.

.

.

.

Little did they know, this project would lead them into the darkest secret Aarohi's family had hid from everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone!~ 💗

Okay yall my bad for being inactive, and ill be busy but i'll try to see if i can post. Anyways, hope u guys liked the chp and dont forget to vote and comment^^

With love, Author isa<3