Chp.6

Amritas Pov~

Such a rude guy he was. Ugh. I attend my meeting and im about to leave for home to get ready for the party when my phone rings. Aye haye finally she called.

??? Pov~
"Happyyy birthdayyy Drishii!!!"
Ahahah this is the 50th time im hearing this today. "Hi dii, aap kese ho? You are coming right?" I say, strolling in my room getting ready.
"Ofcourse me aarhi hu. And I have a surprise for youu. Be ready byeee." Amrita says and before I can even reply, she cuts the call. Oof. Anyways, I continue getting ready for the best evening of my life yet.

Author~ yeah cause you dunno what's bout to happen 🤣

I'm almost ready when the bell rings. "Aaryan darwaja khol!!" I shout from the room to my brother. Mom and dad have went for a business trip so we have the whole house to ourselves. I hear the door open and I hear a guy talk to Aaryan. They'll probably handle the house till I'm getting ready, I think relieved.

Aaryans Pov~
It's drishtis birthday and shes again back to doing nakhre. I made her a whole pizza today. And she didn't even share a piece with me. I internally cry.
I'm in my thought when the bell rings.
I already know who it is. I open the door to find mera best brother, Jay standing with a bag and balloons in his hand. "Aree mere bhai how are you? Ajaa andar" I say and we both go inside the living room. Jay has been my
friend since almost childhood after we moved here. I tell him to start some songs till i get ready. Jay and I have almost the same fashion sense. Except today he turned up in a suit. Are yaar. Now i need to find something good enough too.

Oh btw this is Jay's fit~

Authors Pov~Aaryan is finally ready and both of them decide to catch up with everything till Drishti gets ready

Authors Pov~
Aaryan is finally ready and both of them decide to catch up with everything till Drishti gets ready.

Jay Pov~
We are finally meeting after a long time damn. I don't know what and where to start and then I remember about the nakhchadi ladki I met at the shop today.
"Are you don't know what happened today. I met this girl at cake shop and you won't believe she's so so dramatic and very ziddi. I tried to explain her that the cake I booked should be mine but the shop bhaiya ended up giving to her because she was their "special customer" Matlab kuch bhi." And I keep ranting to him until I hear footsteps
Author pov~
Amrita finally reaches, and hurries out of the car thinking she is late.

Amritas fit~

Amritas Pov~I quickly rush out of the car and I'm about to ring the bell when I see the door open

Amritas Pov~
I quickly rush out of the car and I'm about to ring the bell when I see the door open. Oh no. Did everyone already arrive? I hope im not late.
I go inside and I'm about to say something before I see Aaryan sitting with some dude infront of him who's back is facing me.
I hear something like "She was so nakchadi you don't know."
Wait. I have heard this voice somewhere.
I'm almost about to take a step ahead when the guy gets up and turns. Oh shit.
Ye? Yaha bhi?
"Tum?" "Yaha?"

Yeeee okay yall finally 😭
Hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment^^
With love,
Author isa♡