Chp. 19

Meanwhile~
??? Pov-
I am pacing back and forth in my cabin, fuming in anger. Ye karan apne aap ko bohot cool samajhta hai na. College aur ghar ka laadla, hmm, but iski sacchai agar mene sabko batadi tohh? A wide grin appears on my face. I, and only I can be everyone's favourite. Everyone should worship me. And only I can control everyone the way i want. I finally decide to execute my plan, and I start typing a message to my twin brother, Karan Malhotra

Back to present~

Authors Pov~

The whole group decided to have a nightout as everyone was finally free from their busy schedules. Aarohi was finally recovering at a good speed and she decided to invite Reyha and Karan too, as it would just make the trip more fun.

The evening before the nightout~

Amritas Pov~

Goshh, it's been days since I felt so free and lively. I'm packing my bag when my phone rings, and ughh its the besharam ladka again. I huff angrily, declining the call. I'm not wasting time over weirdos. The cold evening breeze hits my face, as I step into the balcony. Wow. Its feels so nic- *phone rings* I swear I'm gonna kill this guy. I pick up the phone, but all I can hear is silence. "Hello? Dude can you stop joking around? I'm busy, kaam nahi hai toh mera time waste mat kar." "Amrita....Run..Run before he comes for you.. He won't let you go..." A silent voice whispers, and honestly it sent chills down my spine. "Jay yaar dimaag mat kharab kar okay, it-its not funny ha" I say, cursing silently to myself for stuttering. "Run Amrita...Bhaag jao waha se, or else he will come..and it wont end well.." "Hel-" Before I could reply, the call cuts, and the lights of my room flicker. I gulp as I slowly step inside the room, closing the balcony again. Grabbing Aarohis hockey stick, I take a look around the room, checking the lights, when suddenly someone knocks. Huh? The knock seemed to come from the closet, and it got louder. Panic grows in my chest as I walk towards the closet, and THUD! I scream loudly, closing my eyes, as I feel like I'm about to fall when a strong arm grips me, preventing me from falling. Blinking in surprise, I find myself face to face with Jay, who was grinning like a mad person.

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed, his laughter ringing out in my room. "It was just a prank, Amrita. My friend was on the phone earlier, and I snuck into your room to give you a scare."

I couldn't help but glare at him, though the rush of adrenaline had definitely gotten my heart racing. "You scared me half to death, Jay! I could've died from a heart attack dude."

Jay's grin softened into a smirk as he looked at me, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Well, what can I say? You should know by now that I love keeping you on your toes." Yeah ofcourse, the prank said it anyways. I sigh softly, as I finally look at him, and without realising, a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. Hate to say but, he's not that bad, I guess.

The next day~
Authors Pov~

Drishti and Aaryans house, which was supposed to look empty as their parents were out for the business trip, was instead filled with two more guys, making it difficult for Drishti to live peacefully. Jay and Ishan had decided to visit Aaryan and her, and they all planned to leave together in evening, and pickup Aarohi and others on the way.

Well, if there are 3 guys in the house, there's chaos in the house, and the loud music and shouting proved it otherwise. Drishti is in the kitchen, making coffee for the guys, and she is carrying the tray when Ishan bumps into her, accidently knocking the tray to the ground. 

The cups shattered to small glass pieces as Drishti shouts loudly, wincing as her toe stubbs the kitchen counter. A small glass piece had pricked her foot, adding to the pain.. Ishan rushes towards her, apologizing repeatedly. "Ouch ouch ouch, dekhke nahi chal sakte kya tum? Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara, idiot." Drishti hisses, holding her foot in pain. "I'm so so sorry, but me toh dekhke hi chalrha tha, wo mera dhyaan tumpe tha na isliye." Ishaan stammers, scratching his neck. "What-" Drishti replies, with a confused face. "Uhh kuch nahi, nothing. Well sit down here, I'm gonna be right back with a first aid kit, alright? Don't move." He says, as Drishti sits on a chair, nodding in return. 

Soon, Ishaan is back with a first aid kit in his hand. He kneels down to Drishtis level, gently holding her foot, as he examines the wound carefully. On the other side, Drishti was trying to stare at him, as a smile forms on her face. "Ishaan?" She asks, as he pricks out the glass pieces from her foot, slowly and steadily. "Yeah?" He spoke, still busy in treating her. "Aren't you a veterinarian? You're supposed to treat injured animals right? Then why are you treating my wound?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm an animal doctor and I treat wounds of injured animals, thats why I'm examining your wound." Ishaan speaks, trying not to laugh, but gets a smack on his head in return. "Jyada mat karo, nahi toh ye hi glass ke pieces se tumhe maarungi." Drishti speaks, huffing in anger. "Achha ji? Thankyou bolne ke badle ab ese karogi? Wahh." He replies, getting up, as her wound is finally bandaged. 

Their banter continues until Jay and Aaryan finally shout from the living room for the coffee. Giggling, the duo steps out of the kitchen, with cups of coffee that they made again together, in new shining cups. 

Yayayay thanks for the 1.4k yall<3 

Soo thats all for this chp, I'll try writing more pakka, but dont forget to vote and comment cuties^^ 

With love, 

Author isa<3