Chp.13

Reyha's Pov~

I roll my eyes at the comments and continue scrolling through my feed.  As I'm still scrolling, my phone vibrates again. Ugh, not again. I unlock it to see another barrage of messages from Kabir.

@k4ran.m Ab tak mujhe reply nahi kiya? Kya samajhti ho apne aap ko? Tumhari itni badi fan following nahi hai, samajh gayi?

I let out an exasperated sigh. Seriously, who does this guy think he is? I decide to respond, mostly to get him off my back.

 "Excuse me, Mr. Malhotra. Idc who you are, and I think you must have better work to do than stalking people right? So please go mind your business."

I put my phone back on silent, hoping he gets the message this time. I get up, and get to work as I need to decorate the house and make sweets.

Meanwhile~ 

Ishaan's Pov~
Instead of waking up early, I am waken up at 9.30, by mom shouting from downstairs for me and Jay to get up.
I groan lazily, stretching in bed. Ughh why. Oh wait. Shit shit shit. It's Makar Sankrant today. I scramble in bed and quickly get up, just to see Jay already ready in a blue kurta. He's fixing his so called "wonderful" hair in the mirror. Kya hoga inka.

I get up and go downstairs and OH SHIT
What are Drishti and Aaryan doing here-
My gaze diverts towards Drishti. She seems to notice me standing near the stairs and she looks up, giving a half smile. My gaze softens and smile back a little. Before someone clears theirs throat. "Ahem ahem bro me bhi hu yaha" Aaryan says, nudging Drishti by his elbow. I quickly snap out of my trance. What the hell. Here they both are standing like the coolest looking siblings and I'm gawking at them looking like an ugly homeless guy😭

I quickly stutter out "Uh I'll be back after a shower- yeah-" and I stumble back my way upstairs. Hell I really make a fool out of myself.

Meanwhile at the Shuklas House~

Authors Pov~
Looking at the condition of the house, anyone could easily say a world War 3 has begun.
"AAROHI HAIR DRYER IDHAR DE OR ELSE ILL KILL YOU"  "SHUTUP ME TAYAR HO RAHI HU"  and again, the clattering and banging of things begin. Until,  "DONO KE DONO CHUP HO JAO OR ELSE ILL HIT YOU BOTH WITH A BELAN"  and it's silence in the whole house finally.

Aarohis Pov~
I'm smiling geekily looking at myself in the mirror. Idk why I'm happy for nothing. Atleast I'm happy heh. Today is a holiday of college and we're going to some of our friends house with mom to wish and then the whole gang will finally fly kites together. I decide to inform Reyha too. I open insta quickly and message her.

I cant wait for eveningg omg. 

Time skip-

Authors Pov~ 

Soon, all of them gather together

Jay's Pov-
We're all ready to start when suddenly, "Bhai what if you don't win against Amrita" says Ishaan, snickering. Oh hell nah. This nakchadi better be ready.

We all start flying our kites but meri nazar is fixed on that nakchadis kite. Bohot cool samajhti hai wo apne aap ko, now I'll show her who's the boss here.

Amritas Pov~
I'm flying kite peacefully when Aarohi suddenly says "Di what if Jay wins this? Fir toh you'll be a loserr~" I roll my eyes, scoffing. Woh? Jeetega? Mere se? Never. I'll show this besharam ladka who's the real player here. My attention is diverted towards Aarohi when suddenly
"Ohhh noo Amrita teri patang toh gayiii"
I quickly look back towards the sky, just to see my kite fall down. My heart drops at the sight. Did he really just do that? I can't believe a piece of shit like him defeated me. I turn, and without saying anything, I go down to my room, shutting it behind. I can hear Amrita knocking repeatedly, but I wont open so easily.

Is besharam ko toh me dekh lungi.

Authors Pov~
The second Amrita left, Jay and everyone began to panick. Drishi and Ishaan called Aarohi to ask if Amrita is okay or if she was mad at Jay. "Di closed the door without saying anything. I'll tell yall if she opens the door or says anything."
Jay scowled. He wanted a reaction out of her, but instead this nakchadi had just ignored him. Everyone is quiet for a minute, when suddenly Drishti shouts from her terrace, "ISHAAN IM GONNA KILL YOU". Ishaan bursts out laughing, and everyone realises what had just happened. Ishaan defeated Drishti too. 

After sometime, Amrita is back, but to everyone's surprise, shes acting normal but.... 

Jay's Pov~      
I'm flying my kite when that nakchadi comes again. Wait a min. Did she just ignore me? Haww how dare she.

Meanwhile~

Authors Pov-
Reyha was at the market, buying a gift for her little cousin. She's walking, busy in phone when suddenly she crashes into a muscular chest. And just when her day couldn't get worse, the guy was the one and only

Karan Malhotra~

.

.

.

Okayy yall that's all for this chp!
Hope u guys liked it and don't forget to vote and comment ^^
Have a great day<3

With love,
Author isa♡