Chp. 11

Authors Pov~

Amrita sighed and went back home, still in thoughts of why that Besharam ladka called her out of nowhere. She almost felt guilty to cut his call like that. "Chii nahi amrita, why would you feel bad for him?" Amrita shakes her head suddenly, snapping out of her thoughts.

She steps back home, only to find....Aarohi in the whole house? "Mummy kaha hai?" She asked, putting her bagpack on the table. "Idk" was all she said, typing on her phone. Amrita rolls her eyes going upstairs while shouting "Pata bhi kese hoga, tu aur tera mobile bhala".

Time skip~

Jay's Pov~

Its been 30mins. And is nakchadi didn't even message me sorry. Huh. Me bhi usse pehle baat kyu karu. I wont message her. I shake my head and head to kitchen, where mom is cooking. I go up to her to annoy her till she practically kicks me out heheh. "Hii Mummy~" I say, hugging her as if I didn't just made her mad sometime ago. "Kya chahiye tumhe, stop buttering me." She shakes her head, dismissively. Haww. Nobody wants to talk to me. My thoughts suddenly go back to that nakchadi. I don't know why she's so cu- Nakchadi i mean. Ugh whats wrong with me.

Its been almost 45 mins argh. Yk what. Bohot hogye iske nakhre, I think to myself getting up. I grab my car keys and yell from the doorstep "MUMMY BAHAR JAA RHA HU, AATA HU THODI DER ME-" Hell she cuts me before I can complete, "JAHA JAANA HAI JAO, AATE AATE GROCERY LIST KA SAAMAN LAANA WITHOUT FORGETTING" Wth? Inko apne bete se jyada grocery se pyaar hai. Kya yaar.

I start the car, sighing in frustration. Me bhi dekhta hu kab tak ignore kregi ye nakchadi mujhe.

.

.

Meanwhile~

Authors Pov~

It was almost night, and Amar was walking back and forth in his hideout. He was practically fuming in anger, remembering the incident that happened in morning. He scoffed at himself in disbelief, stopping in the mirror. "Amar jo haar maanta hai? tch tch tch, Ab sab dekhenge, is AMAR KA KAHAR" He shouted, throwing a vase on the floor. He couldnt believe some little girls (lmao-) hit him. The great Amar. It was time. To show them. And who know's, maybe his little boys might do the work for him. He chuckled, smirking at the his so great plan.

Back to The nakchadi and the besharam ladka~

Amrita's Pov~

I was lying on my stomach on the bed, scrolling on mobile. Suddenly, someones starts honking like crazy. Ughhh I will kill this person whoever is honking so much. I get up, frustrated, and walk towards the balcony, opening the window. I look down and THE HECK?!?!?!?

I see that besharam ladka again, hes standing outside now, leaning on his car a little. I shake my head in disbelief. Looks like he finally noticed me standing over the balcony, and he looks up, frowning. "What" I signal through actions, not wanting to speak. "Neeche aao" he actions, chuckling. I frown, and say in hushed voice "Kyu". He shakes his head and starts typing something in mobile. My phone dings, and i open the message,

91+ 9394****** "Neeche aa rahi ho ya me aau upar?"

I'll kill this guy. I shake my head, annoyed, and type "Nahi aaungi, aur na tum upar aa sakte ho" I send the message and close the window.

I lie back on the bed. What does he want? I'm curious but I wont talk to him, hes such a snobbish and spoiled ladka. Im still in my thoughts when *knock knock knock*

I look near the window- Oh my he did not just ughhh. I facepalm my face, regretting life, and get up. I walk up to the balcony window, but i wont open it.

"Kya hai?" "Mehmaan ko andar ny aane doge kya?" He speaks from the other side of the window, with a smug smile. I show him my fist, "Maar khana hai kya?" I ask, crossing my arms. "I just want 2mins, then I'll leave. Andar aane do, its cold outside yaar, itni kitni heartless ho tum." He shakes his head, a little annoyed now. I laugh, its funny honestly. Shaking my head, i finally open the door, and he stumbles inside. "Whoa, nice room." He says, looking around. "Pata hai, now tell me why you're here." I say, sternly. I show him a timer on my mobile, "your time starts now"

Jay's Pov~

Im shocked at how annoying she can be. Ugh she really started a timer of 2 mins? Huh mujhe kya i'll just tell a simple sorry and leave. Nakchadi ladkiya dont deserve such a good apology from so cool guys like me. Oop. I realise shes still waiting, hands on hips, with a snobbish face. I shake my head and suddenly, I feel weird. "Wo uh- i- uh" "Uh uh kya kar rha hai, bolna hai toh bolo, i dont have much time." Wth man, why cant i speak- "Uh wo...uh- so-sorry" I finally croak out a apology in a small voice. Im surprised that a guy like me is stuttering. I snap out of my thoughts, shaking head. "Ha thats all uh anyways" I say, clearing my throat, waiting for her to say its fine or anything. Instead, she does the most unexpected thing. She laughs. She bursts out laughing, hysterically, one hand on stomach. My jaw drops. Shes laughing at my apology? Oh how dare she- I suddenly hit her on the head without thinking. She freezes, and stops laughing, and slowly turns towards me, in shock.

"U. U didnt just hit me." she says in disbelief, smacking my head. Ow. I step back a little. "Chill, i accidently-" She smacks my arm again. "Accidently meri jutti" She says, stepping on my foot. What is she so angry for all the time? Its not like Im gonna kidnap her or anything. Oh wait. I smirk to myself and suddenly grab her elbow and turn her around, a put my hand on her mouth, speaking "I dont think you'd like to get kidnapped now, would you?" I chuckle, trying not to laugh at her expression. She struggles under grip, looking back at me, annoyed. Hah. Now let me see ye nakchadi kitni der itni nakchadi rahegi. Im about to speak again when suddenly,

"Didi? Jay?"

.

.

Ok loll this was kinda a nice surprise guess who walked in~ Hahah anyways thats it for this chap guys, if you like it then dont forget to vote and comment!^^

With lovee,

Author Isa<3