⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ

season seven, episode eight

everyone had heard about alison staying in seattle whilst alison's now ex girlfriend arizona robbins went to africa by herself to go for the carter madison grant after the two had broke up in the middle of seattle's airport but what no one knew wa...

everyone had heard about alison staying in seattle whilst alison's now ex girlfriend arizona robbins went to africa by herself to go for the carter madison grant after the two had broke up in the middle of seattle's airport but what no one knew was where the thomas female was staying.

adam hunt came into his extra bedroom he had in his apartment that he was renting which was actually quite close to where mark, callie and millie's apartments were, "ali," he lifted the duvet off of his friend seeing alison with her makeup all ruined from the amount of times she had cried.

"did you hear?"

alison looked at her friend not even bothering to look at her phone knowing that arizona hadn't messaged or even called her to see how she's doing after arizona had ripped her heart out into pieces, "hear what?" she asked tryna move the duvet covers back over her head.

adam pulled the duvet off of his friend once again, when seeing alison let out a breath of frustration at him pulling the duvet off of her body, "cristina quit the program," he said.

as alison didn't process what he said until she did, sitting up in her friends's guest room bed, "what? cristina quit?" adam hummed, "owen called me last night and told me she just quit," he tells his closest friend.

she stood up from her bed, "i'll go and talk to her," adam looked over his friend, "are you sure you're gonna be okay?" alison looked at herself in the mirror when she was pulling up her pants, "i'll be fine, i've been heartbroken before adam," she admitted, wiping underneath her eyes at the ruined black mascara.

adam looked at his friend, "if you ever need anything, ali, don't be afraid to ask, i'm always gonna be here for you," he stated as alison hugged her friend before exiting out of his apartment and going towards her car.

____

"hello? cristina?"

she entered owen's and cristina's firehouse place, "hello! hello!" she said when she finally saw cristina dancing to the music playing in her earphones, "hello!" she waved her hands when crisitina started to dance on her bed, "what are you doing here?"

the quit surgeon said, "i'm not back until next week," she said to her cardio friend, "so all the rumours are—it's true? you guys broke up? she's in africa?" alison dropped her bag onto the table, "adam told me that you quit,"

cristina put her earphones back into her ear starting the music again, "hey! what are you doing?" she said as cristina looked at her, "this! go away!"

"ok, this—" alison motioned all to cristina and her dancing, "—this is disturbing," she voiced her opinion, "hey, stop!" cristina paused her music when looking back to alison, "look, i was unpacking but then i didn't enjoy it, what are you doing?"