Chapter 19

Author's POV

The Royal Vaithiyar is checking the Queen's pulse who still didn't gained her conscious and it's the next day morning...

The Vaithiyar was confused he couldn't figure out what exactly happened to the Queen also he was scared before he reach Varmanadu to treat the Queen already 5 physicians tried their best and used all their technique but nothing gave positive result and woke up the Queen that made them end up in jail....

Now he was next in the line... He was frightened thinking about what will happen if he also said he have no clue what happened to the Queen Rathnamadevi....

The King Udaiyaan sethupathi would have surely killed those 5 then and there but he doesn't want to leave her side at that moment that's why they all locked up in jail...

If the Queen didn't woke up even now after all the treatment and medicine they all given surely they will be beheaded by the king himself.. Even more worse is also possible considering the fact how much the Queen means to him....

The only thing that keeps the king sane and patient was she was taking even breath assuring that she was alive... Still didn't opened her eyes her body is cold like ice...

The King was holding her hands in his and sat beside he didn't moved a inch from the moment she fainted during the homam....

Even though his face didn't showed any kind of emotion his mind and heart was in emotional turmoil...

The King observed the changes in the Royal Vaithiyar's face... He understood that even he couldn't wake up his Udaiyaal....

"What happened Vaithiyare.... Did you figure out what happened to the Queen "

Udaiyar asked the Vaithiyar.... He shook his head as no faced down the ground at shame and fear of the consequences of it.....

The King Udaiyar Looked at his father in law the Varmanadu's King Maaravarman... The next moment two soldiers came in and dragged  the pleading Vathiyar out of the chamber to lock him in jail....

Udaiyar looked at Rathnama's which have calm expression.......

"Privacy"...

He ordered everyone left the chamber one by one leaving the King and Queen alone......

He took a deep breath now his face showed sorrow and the fear of loosing his Udaiyaal..... He can't let that happen...

He creased her face while his other held her's in his hold.... He pressed his lips on the back of her palm....

He closed his eyes keeping her hand over his chest hugging it close to his heart....he leaned and kissed her forehead...A lone tear fell on her cheeks.....

"Come back to me Udaiyaal... "

He rested his forehead over hers asking her to wake up.......

Inside a dark place.... Ragavi was crying realizing the fact that she was Rathnama herself and all those happened to her....

A bright light flashed she couldn't sea anything.. She wiped her tears to get a clear view still she couldn't see anything except bright light....

Soon she heard...

"You have Two options Ragavi.....

You can rewrite your story as going back to the past as Rathnamadevi that is you by sacrificing your present identity as Ragavi... Which will nullify if you decide to go back to the past....

Or

You leave this here itself and go back to the present life and live as Ragavi and you will forget what ever happened now and also the fact that you are Rathnamadevi....

Which one you choose to do now... You don't have much time with you...

And this was the last chance you get........you are Rathnamadevi's 3rd rebirth.....

First two times also this happened and they both choose the second one stating they have a family waiting for her to come back.. So they choose that present life of them....

As this was the last chance... That's why you didn't have a family now as the God wanted Rathnamadevi to get a chance.... Still you won't be forced to do this you are free to go...... "

Ragavi was shocked... She couldn't give Credence to what she just heard... She asked

"Why do I get these option..... And who are you... Come in front of me.."

The bright light gone and soon the place consumed by darkness... Only the place Ragavi kneeling have spotlight.....

Ragavi saw a shadow coming closer to her she looked up only to be shocked... Her eyes elevated...

"Y.....you....... "

"Yes Me..... You are me too"

Said the Queen Rathnamadevi.... Ragavi was dumbfounded she couldn't believe her eyes... Rathnama smiled at her..

"Even though you are my rebirth you get option to choose because I am not selfish.... Queen Rathnamadevi can never be selfish "

"Then why I have to sacrifice myself as Ragavi to rewrite your story... I can be myself and still do that right... "

Ragavi questioned... Rathnama smiled at her...

"Because Udaiyar belongs to his Udaiyaal alone..... If you want to be Ragavi you are free to go back to your present and live your life there.... If you want to change my story then you have to come out of the identity of Ragavi and be Udaiyaal here....

You can only be one person in both the timeline.....

You aren't allowed to change the history... King Udaiyar and his Udaiyaal will disappear from the history you read in future.... If you stays as Ragavi the archeologist inside you surely will try to change that and try to leave a mark so that future Ragavi will find that mark.....

That wasn't allowed to you.... So choose only one option and I won't force you because you are me.....

And I am more possessive about my Udaiyar....I can't let Ragavi get close to him......

Now the choice is yours.....

If you choose first option....then it will be the rebirth of Udaiyaal Rathnamadevi alone and she have the memory of what happened to her alone....she won't know about Ragavi...

If you choose second option...you will be Ragavi alone you won't have the memory of Rathnamadevi....... "

Ragavi looked at  the raised hands of Rathnamadevi.... She took a deep breath closing her eyes she heard the voice...

"Come back to me Udaiyaal... "

She opened her eyes and held Rathnamadevi's hands... She smiled at her...Ragavi blinked her eyes assuring the Queen....

Her brows knitted she shook her head side to side muttering something which is not audible... She opened her eyes finally....

The first thing she saw was  The Udaiyar's Worried face........

She smiled at him with shining eyes due to the happy tears......

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

Yeah the Queen Rathnamadevi is reborn and came back for her Udaiyar....

Please do let me know your thoughts...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤