Chapter 3

JJ's POV:

I was dancing with this hot chick when I notice a familiar face at the corner of my eye. Kiara. With Rafe. I knew she was hanging out with him but I didn't think much of it. They deserve each other, both macking on one another, disgusting. Everything she does is disgusting. There was something that caught my attention though, Rafe left. But Kiara seemed upset. I wanted to make a smart comment but even I could tell it wasn't the time for that. I hate the girl but, even I wouldn't be a dick when she's upset. She wondered off somewhere and I decided to follow her. I'm not sure why but I did.

She was sitting next to a tree on the grass so I sat next to her, "if your here to make some dick comment, drop it" she says while taking a sip of her drink. I took it out her hands and took a sip myself, "that's ass, and I just came to see if you were alright" I looked at her but she kept looking at the sky. Before responding she laughed a little, "you? Checking if I'm alright? Who payed you?" "You know I'm a little offended, I might seem like a jerk but even I would check on the girl I hate. You know just to make sure there's  ore times I get to argue with you." She laughed again taking the drink out of my hands this time. We sat in silence before I broke it, "so what's up with you and rafe? Saw you macking and he took off" she took a deep breath looked at the ground and looked at me, "I like him and he likes me but apparently only for physical likings. He ditched me to hook up with a blond chick" "if I was him I'd do the same" she lightly punched my arm, "dick" "princess" we sat in silence again before an idea sparked in her. She jumped up and grabbed my arm pulling me to a side no one can see us, "what the hell" "listen I have a  proposition for you" I took a minute to respond "and that is?" "If you agree to be my pretend boyfriend for a while In order to make Rafe jealous, I can hook you up with a job at my parents restaurant" "no no no! Hell no! I don't do relationships not real ones not fake ones! If girls see me in a relationship it'll ruin my reputation" I was also not gonna agree Cuz its Kiara no one would even believe if we fell for each other. She looked at me again and spoke up, "come on JJ! I know we hate each other but even I can't deny how hot you are! It'll drive Rafe insane! Think about it, girls always want things they can't get, if they see your taken image how many of them will be at your feet" I was thinking about it and she had a point. On One hand I'd have lots of girls and a job but on the other hand it's Kiara Carrera I'd be in a "relationship" with. After all the time hating her I'm supposed to make people believe I fell for her? "Deal"

Kie's POV: 

He agreed. He actually agreed. I was t sure if he wasn't playing with me or not, "really?" "I better get that job Carrera" "you will don't worry! Now come I need to make Rafe jealous!" I grab his arm pulling him back to the others, we explained the plan and most of them thought it wouldn't work considering our hateful attitude towards each other. I felt an arm pulling me to the dance floor And saw JJ looking at me with the most brightest blue eyes and a very soft gaze. He pulls his head close to my ear whispering, the softness in his voice and mouth near my ear was giving me butterflies, "he's watching" "who?" "Rafe that's what you wanted right?" I completely forgot about Rafe. The tingles JJ gave me out me into a trance, "right, but maybe we should take it up a notch" I whispered not letting him respond. I pulled him away and cupped his face and kissed him. He didn't pull back, instead he grabbed my waist deepening the kiss, he eventually went so far into sliding his tongue in the back of my throat. We weren't pulling away, not coming up for air anytime soon. It was a soft and gentle make out until it wasn't, he must've been hungry for this because he started aggressively deepening the kiss moving in sync with my mouth. It's not a bad aggressive though it was a kind leading me to want more. Eventually we came up for air breathing heavily, we couldn't speak just forehead against forehead. Eventually he let out a whisper, "sorry I bit your lip" he chuckled, "well that definitely convinced them" he wiped the little blood off my lip that he cut from the kiss. What the actual fuck? He's an asshole who wants nothing to do with me, the only reason he's helping me is for the girls attention. Yet... I'm starting to feel a certain feeling about him. Not hate, annoyance, but a type of way that wants me to relive this moment again.

Heyyyyyyy hope you enjoyed this chapter <33

Let me know if there's any requests for the next chapter 

Night 💕💕

(Also let me know what kind of songs you want cuz I'm adding a lot of Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, Sabrina Carpenter, etc.)