Glitter turned to fire.

Thursday, October 11th, 2007. At 12:17pm. He was declared dead, or what others considered dead. All that he could hear was buzzing, almost like a bee flying near his ear. His vision was dark and faded. The light flashed slowly in his face as the voices of others were yelling in panic.

The read headed girl watched with an evil grin plastered on her face. The crimson liquid ran down her chin as it fell from the corners of her mouth. The liquid that could match the color of her hair was wiped away messily by the boy with the red eyes who stood behind her watching her glory. His nose twitched slightly as he smelled the odd ones. The girl looked at him as she ran away quickly. He followed his lover blindly behind.

Emmett ran as fast as he could. His ears ringing from the noises in the background and voices from his family pleading for him to calm down. He couldn't...how could he? All he could do was pray and hope he was...if Emmett had a heart it would be beating hard at this point. Why wouldn't it? The adrenaline from running was getting to his head. Emmett might have been the strongest but Jasper knew how to take a vampire down.

Jasper came from behind and grabbed onto him holding him down as the treeline finished. Emmett thrashed in his arms, hissing and clawing away at whatever he can make contact with. His chest tightened with every unnecessary breath he took. He leaned into Jasper as he seemed like he deflated, he cried dryly into Jasper's arms as the only sounds came from him pleading.

Black...everything was black. The noise sounded faded in the background. The soft thumping that came from the heart slowly stopped. The ringing that softly came into the ear morphed into silence. Patter....thump....patter...thump. The rhythm played softly as it grew closer and became louder. As the noise became louder so did the burn. It came from the tips of the toes all the way to the top of his head, almost like a glitter sensation. But the feeling wasn't glittery it felt like a pain from within.

"...good morning. I know you can't respond. But I know you can hear me." A sultry sweet voice spoke lowly. "You don't remember what happened...but that's okay, we'll help you." I move to respond but I can't? why can't I move? "You're in the middle of transformation. Once you turn you won't be able to have contact with the outside world for a bit. Including your father who might I say, is very persistent. The entire time you've been in this bed he's stayed, he won't leave not even to shower." The voice chuckled. "had to force him out."

"Dr.Cullen? you're here? when did you come. You should have woken me up. How is he?" ...dad? "Ah yes, Charlie. He is doing better, he's having a quick recovery actually...but may I have a few suggestions?" Charlie opens his mouth to speak before hesitating to nod. "Arden's recovery is very quick but there is some... technicalities. That I must review with him, but sadly the only way I can do that is by hospitalizing him at my home. I have the proper equipment that the hospital does not carry. And it's quite dangerous and difficult to transfer in such short notice." Carlisle voice held a sweet tone as he sounded convincing.

"oh...I mean...does...does he need those equipment? how come he needs to go?" Charlie sounded unsure and quite frankly worried."It's just some things that has to do with his white blood cells and the pressure from his skull on his brain. Like I said the hospital doesn't have these equipment but I do at my home." He placed the clipboard down as he folded his arms together. "Why do you have these things might I ask?" Charlie put his hands on his hips in question.

"It's for my son, he has these similar problems Arden is experiencing. He's not had good experiences at the hospital so I take care of him at home in comfort." He bullshited his way through that sentence. "...well...if this is the right way. For Arden to recover. Then yes, I'll slow him to be checked at your house. But on some conditions." Ahh yes. Dad's conditions, he's always had them with every ultimatum there is.

"Yes, Chief Swan?" He grabbed a paper and a pen to write. "I get daily if not weekly updates, once he wakes up I want calls and texts immediately. And I want to be able to see him every now and then." "..of course, we can make that work. He'd most likely be in this coma like induced state for a bit. But I'm sure with my technology he will recover faster than a greeting."...if only his words were as true as they sound....