Chapter 9

Johanna P.O.V

Ugh. I've to go to school. Fuck school anyway. I let my thoughts drift to Finnick. We had fun yesterday, we hung out for ages. Once or twice I wanted to lean in but I didn't. I wonder did he feel the same way?
Anyway I get dressed, jeans and a T-shirt, grab some toast and leave. I see Katniss leave further down. I decide to go up but if the waterworks happen? Johanna out.

"Katniss wait" she turns around eyes full of hope. When she sees me, she loses the hope in her eyes.  "Hi Johanna."

We walk in silence, Katniss seeming like every step is an effort. We reach school, I see Finnick and Annie but not Peeta. Finnick looks uncomfortable so I quicken my pace. "Odair" I shout once I'm close.

I swear his eyes light up, and right now I'd do anything to see his eyes like that again.

"Johanna?" "Yes Finnick" " Can I talk to you?" "You're already talking to me genius, but yeah keep going" Johanna I think be nice to him. "I'm sorry I should have been more specific. Can I talk to you in private?" "Sure"

Once we are out of earshot, Finnick turns to me. "Johanna, I've fallen in love with you, and I always want to be near you. Will you go out with me?"

Wow, Finnick asked me out! I turn  to him and say..

A-N
Cliffhanger nah not really I was thinking of starting a clato fanfiction, would anyone read it if I did?? Comment what you think :) *gets no comments* ;)and someone text me :)