𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

THE NEXT DAY, AS PROMISED Lilith went to Diagon Alley with her parents. Without Hecate there, they had no point being there other than getting her school supplies. Lilith then noticed a familiar bespectacled boy out of the corner of her eye.

She urged her parents to go home, and promised that she will be home after hanging out with her friends. Hades and Persephone, though a bit reluctant to leave her alone, agreed. They had to deal with a few problems caused by the upcoming war.

Besides, Lilith needed a bit of fun time before she had to go to war.

So there she was, heading towards the Leaky Cauldron where she saw Harry enter.

"Harry!" said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy —"

"Marvelous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing."

Percy scowled. "That's enough, now," said Mrs. Weasley.

"Mum!" said Fred as though he'd only just spotted her and seizing her hand too. "How really corking to see you —"

"I said, that's enough," said Mrs. Weasley, depositing her shop- ping in an empty chair. "Hello, Harry, dear. I suppose you've heard our exciting news?" She pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family!" she said, swelling with pride.

"And last," Fred muttered under his breath.

"I don't doubt that," said Mrs. Weasley, frowning suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you two prefects."

"What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."

"I think you get a lot of privileges being a prefect." a voiced joined in. 

The family of red-heads turned to look at the new comer. "Lilith!" The twins chorused, running to tackle the girl in a hug.

"Hi, boys!" Lilith laughed out loud as she fell to the ground with the two on top of her.

They then got up and helped her, and Mrs. Weasley pulled her into a warm hug. "How lovely it is to see you, dear!"

"Hi, Mrs. Weasley." She greeted warmly as she pulled away from the hug.

"Harry!" She exclaimed, looking at the boy who had grown. "Hey, Lil." He greeted her.

"Ron, 'Mione!" She greeted, pulling them each into a hug. 

"I see you haven't grown." Hermione teased, looking at the girl who had not grown taller.

She pouted and crossed her arms, "I'll have you know, I grew half an inch!"

They giggled at her little outburst. "Sure you did, Li." Fred grinned.

"I did!" She insisted.

Truth to be told, she did in fact grown half an inch taller. Not that it was visible. But they had noticed her facial features change, she had somewhat looked a little bit more mature. Her hair had changed to a silvery white that actually glittered under the light, and the light in her eyes and slightly gone a bit dimmer.

As if she had experienced something terrible.

Which she did.

Her body had changed, she was a bit more muscular (as muscular as a small girl who's 5'2 could be.), she had grown some curves, and her skin had tanned a little. What didn't change was her innocence that radiated the whole place.

Dinner that night was a very enjoyable affair. Tom the innkeeper put three tables together in the parlor, and the seven Weasleys, Harry, Lilith and Hermione ate their way through five delicious courses.