𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝗮𝗺 𝗶 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?

ARTEMIS HAD INSTRUCTED HER TO meet them at Olympus. She had IM'ed her and informed that she was going to pay camp and the Underworld a visit. So there she was,

Nico chewed his lip. "That's not important right now. You know why I'm here."

A feeling of dread started to build in Percy's chest. Ever since Nico first proposed his plan for beating Kronos last summer, he'd had nightmares about it. He would show up occasionally and press him for an answer, but he kept putting him off.

"Nico, I don't know," Percy said. "It seems pretty extreme.""You've got Typhon coming in, what . . . a week? Most of the other Titans are unleashed now and on Kronos's side. Maybe it's time to think extreme."

Percy looked back toward the camp. Even from this distance he could hear the Ares and Apollo campers fighting again, yelling curses and spouting bad poetry.

"They're no match for the Titan army," Nico said. "You know that. This comes down to you and Luke. And there's only one way you can beat Luke."

He remembered the fight on the Princess Andromeda. He'd been hopelessly outmatched.

"We can give you the same power," Nico urged. "You heard the Great Prophecy. Unless you want to have your soul reaped by a cursed blade . . ."

Percy wondered how Nico had heard the prophecy— probably from some ghost.

"You can't prevent a prophecy," He said.

"But you can fight it." Nico had a strange, hungry light in his eyes. "You can become invincible."

"Maybe we should wait. Try to fight without—""No!" Nico snarled. "It has to be now!"

Percy stared at him. He hadn't seen his temper flare like that in a long time. "Urn, you sure you're okay?"

He took a deep breath. "Percy, all I mean . . . when the fighting starts, we won't be able to make the journey. This is our last chance. I'm sorry if I'm being too pushy, but two years ago my sister gave her life to protect you. I want you to honor that. My other sister is out there going to fight Typhon alongside the gods. Do whatever it takes to stay alive and defeat Kronos."

Lilith appeared from the shadows. "He's right. A single cut to your arm by his scythe would weaken you. You wouldn't be able to fight, at all." said Lilith.

"Lilith!" Nico greeted her in surprise, quickly wrapping her in a hug.

Lilith turned to the younger boy, "How'd you know I fought Typhon?"

"Dad knows. He knows you're more than capable, he said he'd rather see you fighting Typhon with the gods then hundreds of monsters with the demigods."

Lilith nodded in understanding, her father had always kept an eye on her.

Nico had a point. If Kronos attacked New York, the campers would be no match for his forces. Not to mention, Lilith would be off fighting Typhon instead of the monsters. He had to do something. Nico's way was dangerous—maybe even deadly. But it might give Percy a fighting edge.

"I thought you were supposed to go to Olympus? Mr. D told everyone if they saw you, they should tell you to go to Olympus. The gods are waiting."

Lilith nodded, "I've talked to Artemis. I needed to get to camp and the Underworld before that."

"All right," Percy decided. "What do we do first?"

"Well, I've got to go." Lilith quickly kissed each of their cheeks. "Oh, before I forget. Here."