𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵

LILITH MADE HER WAY THROUGH THE PORTAL, walking to the home she now calls Safe Haven. She greeted everyone there with smiles, walking towards one of the cottages and stepped inside. She walked up the stairs and onto the first door on the right.

She opened slowly, and she was greeted by a few healers, and an unconscious boy on the bed. It was right after she left Olympus, she decided to visit him before returning to camp and helping out.

The healers left and Lilith sat beside the boy. He was sleeping peacefully, no trace of discomfort on his face. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open, and he stared at Lilith.

"W-what happened?" He groaned out, trying to sit up but Lilith held him down.

"You can guess." Lilith smiled.

"I remembered getting stabbed, then falling."

"I brought you here." Lilith nodded.

"Why?"

"I think everyone deserves a second chance." Lilith told him softly.

Ethan Nakamura laid on the bed, all the emotions hitting him at once. "I can't go back."

"You won't have to." Lilith assured him, before glancing out the window. "Some of Kronos' army decided to come here, they wanted no relationship with camp or the gods."

"Where exactly, is here?"

"This is your new home." Lilith informed him, "Safe Haven."

Ethan stared at her, dumbfounded. Lilith laughed lightly before explaining,

"It's like camp, but much safer. No interference of the gods, no risks of war, no pressure, judgement, or control. You're free to do whatever you like here, but there's no killing or harming another allowed. You want to go to school? You can. You can go anywhere, but this will be your home. I haven't figured out all the details yet, but yeah." Lilith shrugged.

"No interference of the gods?" Ethan perked up at that.

Lilith nodded in confirmation. "It's not just a place for demigods. Witches, wizards, mortals, creatures, everyone else is welcome, as long as they are no threat to the people here. If you're a demigod, you'll still be claimed. The gods can visit their children if they wish, but they have no part in what we do."

"Where is Safe Have, exactly?" Ethan raised a curious eyebrow, and Lilith smiled.

"Nowhere and everywhere."

"You said I could go to school?" He raised an eyebrow, interested in the matter.

"Mm. Whatever you want to do. As long as you agree to be a resident of Safe Haven, you'll be under my care. Therefore, cloaked from the gods. You can do whatever you like."

"I want to go to school." He admitted, "Being a lawyer sounds really nice."

"Then go." Lilith smiled.

"How am I supposed to pay for tuition? Books? Necessities?"

Lilith laughed and waved her hand, "No residents here should be worried about expenses, honestly. You get monthly allowance, for your tuition, it'll be taken care of. Just pick a uni, whichever, and go to the administration. It's right across the strawberry fields, let them know what you want or need, and they'll take care of it for you."

"You mean, I could go to Harvard if I wanted to?" His eyes widened.

Lilith nodded in confirmation, "Whichever school you wish. But if you leave, you know the risks of the monsters out there. As long as you keep training here, you'll be able to take care of yourself out there, then you can go."