𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗹𝗲

THE AREA WAS FILLED WITH SILENCE for a brief moment after the words left her mouth.

"What?"

"I..." Lilith hesitated. "It was a warning." She was sure of it. It wouldn't have been her fear, she had no idea who the woman was or what she was talking about.

"Can you repeat exactly what it says?" He specified,

"Eight half-bloods shall answer the call." Lilith started, wondering who the eight were. "To storm or fire, the world must fall." Chiron's face fell the second he heard it.

"Three champions shall lead the way." There hasn't been any champions in eons. "For magic shall fade away."

Chiron nodded for the girl to continue, "The earth will use the blind, to fight the first in line."

"An oath to keep with a final breath, and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death." Chiron paled at the mention of Thanatos' doors.

"The beginning of the new times," Lilith said softly, "Then comes chaos as the bell chimes."

They stood in silence. "Are you sure it was a warning?" He stared at her.

Lilith nodded, she was sure of it. "The prophecy, it wasn't like the ones I've heard before. It feels important. It's the Second Great Prophecy, Chiron. I'm sure of it." She insisted.

The centaur nodded and sigh, "We haven't even completed the first one yet."

Lilith was anxious. The last line was not good. Like not good at all. "The last line.. Chaos, you don't think...?"

"I don't know." Chiron shook his head gravely, "If it is her...."

"I thought she faded away after the first Great War?"

"It is unconfirmed, Lilith. No one's entered her realm, we can not know for sure."

Lilith sighed, great, another world-ending prophecy. This sounds even worse than the first one! She hadn't known that it was possible to have another Great Prophecy when the first one hasn't been completed yet. But she was sure what she heard was a Great Prophecy.

The question was, why and how did it take its form as her boggart?

"Listen, Lilith. Speak of this to no one. We already have so much going on with the upcoming war, we don't need to put any other concerns in their minds." Chiron instructed.

Lilith bit her lip and nodded. "I have to go back. I'll let you know if anything else happens."

The centaur nodded, and Lilith felt the shadow engulf her and carry her back to Hogwarts.

--

"First Hogsmeade weekend," said Ron, pointing at a notice that had appeared on the battered old bulletin board. "End of October. Halloween."

"Excellent," said Fred, who had followed Harry through the por- trait hole. "I need to visit Zonko's. I'm nearly out of Stink Pellets." Harry threw himself into a chair beside Ron, his high spirits ebbing away. Hermione seemed to read his mind.

"Harry, I'm sure you'll be able to go next time," she said. "They're bound to catch Black soon. He's been sighted once already" "Black's not fool enough to try anything in Hogsmeade," said Ron. "Ask McGonagall if you can go this time, Harry. The next one might not be for ages —"

"Ron!" said Hermione. "Harry's supposed to stay in school —" "He can't be the only third year left behind," said Ron. "Ask McGonagall, go on, Harry —" Lilith grimaced, if everyone believed that Black is going to be on the loose, then he had no chance.