Chapter 18: The Bitchier They Are, The Worse They Die

"We're going to play a game..." I tell Tatum, who I have tied up to a lawn chair. She'd gave a good fight, using my wrist against me when she kicked it, but I managed to catch her in the end. Her leg is sliced along with a nice gash along her arm, and her head's bleeding from where I bashed her in the head with the shovel to knock her down.

Getting her tied up was easy after that.

"...what's the game?" She asks me in a terrified whisper, her voice cracking as tears fall down her face. I grin at her, clapping happily as a giddy laugh comes from my lips. I sit in her lap, getting in her face as I brush her hair out of her eyes.

"A trivia game. They're my favorite kind of game. I'm going to ask you five questions. Get one right, I untie one of the ropes on you. However, if you get one wrong," I lean forward to add a dramatic effect, "I get to gut you like a fish before I slice your neck open from ear to ear!" I snap her insanely, making her flinch harshly as tears fall faster down her face. She cowers from my innocently soft touches, but that just makes me touch her face more. "Ready? First question: Who is the killer in Halloween?"

"...Michael Myers." She answers me weakly, and I squeal as I hug her tightly, making her violently flinch away from me.

"Correct! You're off to a good start, Tatum." I say as I the ropes around her torso. "Second question: What movie series does Freddy Krugger come from?"

"...Nightmare on Elm Street?" Tatum asks more than says, her body trying to curl in on itself as I grin at her. I give her a big, flirty kiss on the cheek, giggling at how she flinches and cries harder. I love screwing with her, the euphoria feeling flooding into my very soul.

"Correct again, my little Tatum! You're on a roll now." I happily comment as I untie the rope around her left wrist. She knows that one wrong move and I'll stab her in the head with the shovel, so she doesn't move her arm once it's free.

Ah, I've trained her so well.

"Third question: How did Sidney's mother die?"

"...she w-was raped and m-murdered." Tatum stumbles out the answer, a sob tearing out of her throat. Technically, she was just murdered, but since that's the story everyone was told, I'm going to let her have this one as a show of good faith, untying the rope around her neck.

"Alright, fourth question: Why did you falsely accuse me?" I ask her, making her weakly glare up at me through her tears.

"You threatened to kill me, and because I knew you weren't completely innocent." Tatum tells me, this answer being her strongest yet, and I hum as I stand up off her lap. I pause as I stand there, thinking her answer over and giggle quietly to myself as I hear her start to hyperventilate. I wait a few more seconds before spinning around and slapping my hand down on her untied wrist, making her jump harshly as she cries out in fear.

"I'll let you have that one because I like your answer." I tell her and untie her right ankle. "Now, it's the final question, good old number five." I tell her as I lean in and bring my lips to her ear. "Fifth question: How many people have I killed?"

As I predicted, Gail Weathers had run the story of my past with her crazy bizarre theories. Some of those theories rang true, but I refused to comment on anything, letting her keep throwing theories here and there.

I grin as Tatum stumbles through her answer, trying to think of the right answer, but I knew that she hadn't seen the news. She hates Gail as much as Sidney does, so I know she'd never watch the woman's show or anything.

"Tik tok, tik tok, Tatum ran up the clock..." I sing as I walk around her slowly, making her stutter and stumble even more violently as her breathing gets more frantic. "The clock stroke ten..." I sing, hinting that she has ten seconds left. "Tatum ran down..." I say as I grab the knife from the post, freaking her out more. "Tik tok...tik tok..."