7| Cheated.

Mackenzie's POV:

"Darian, we need to stop this," I say while Darian is kissing my neck gently and softly.

I know I said I will stop, but there's just something about him. He makes me feel so alive and good.

"You know I can't," he says, going from my neck to my lips. I can't help but kiss him back.

His lips are so soft.

Being interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door, I pushed him back.

"Kenzie, you in there?" I hear Ella say, and immediately my heart starts to pound like a rock song's bass.

"No, it's me," Darian says, closing my mouth with his hand.

"Where's Mackenzie?" she asks, trying to open the door, but luckily, I wasn't stupid; I locked it.

Darian and I immediately made eye contact when she tried opening the door.

"Shhh," he says, taking his hand from my mouth, "stand behind the door," he adds, saying it softly.

"I don't know where she is," Darian says, opening the door and immediately closing it behind him.

What am I doing?

I hear them walking down the long hallway of their three-story mansion, and when I couldn't hear their footsteps anymore, I gathered the courage to open the door, making sure to look if someone is outside first.

I've been coming to visit Ella so much since Darian's party, and since then, me and Darian have been kissing here and there, and I know that I'm wrong, I know, but I never get this feeling when I kiss Hudson.

"Here you are, where the hell were you?" Ella says when I walk into the massive kitchen with the massive guilt on my shoulders.

Darian was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and looked over at me and winked.

I let out a soft smile, and then Ella and I decided to make pancakes.

"Pancakes, nice. I'll take five," Darian says, opening the sliding door and taking his shirt off.

"Why do you keep taking your damn clothes off in front of us? It's traumatizing," Ella says, looking at him and rolling her eyes.

I just laughed and tried to keep my eyes on the pancake batter I'm mixing.

"What the hell's wrong with you? Can't you see I want to take a swim?" he says, winking at her with a grin on his face.

That's when I noticed he had a dimple. How didn't I notice this earlier?

He jumped in the pool, and I couldn't keep my eyes from his body. He's like a fish in the water, just wow, that's all I can say.

We ate the pancakes, and after that, Darian came into the room. I guess he just took a shower because he smelled so good.

I told Ella about the guy who was staring at me in the park and that followed me.

"What a freak," she responds, looking over to Darian, who's staring at us while eating his pancakes.

"Did you hear that, a freak, just like you," Ella says, looking over at him and looking back to me, laughing.

We both giggle while he clenched his jaw.

"I'm going to my room; I can't deal with this stupidity," he says, taking his last pancake with him.

"I need to go," I say, realizing that it's almost six o'clock, and I have tomorrow off.