5| Pinocchio.

Mackenzie's POV:

Pulling up in front of this massive mansion, I'm literally mind-blown at how beautiful it is.

No wonder Ella was wearing a Gucci jacket the day we met.

There was a huge driveway with a water fountain, an angel in the middle with water coming from her hands, or maybe it's a he, I don't know.

I looked up at this beautiful home, and it's unquestionably a three-story mansion.

As I'm just about to ring the doorbell, I was in a girl's hands. Ella was hugging me tightly.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, probably," she says, pulling me back and then pulling me back in for another tight hug.

"You're so pretty, and I love the outfit; it's giving," she says, looking at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"You're so pretty too, and I love the outfit too," I say with a huge smile.

"I'm sorry I'm late," I admit with a cheeky smile.

"It's cool, Kenzie; the party's just getting started. Let me go introduce you," she says, pulling me into the mansion.

As we're walking through the hallways, my eyes look around to appreciate the architecture of this place. As we're entering the main room where the party is, it's huge, full of awesome decorations.

Ella is basically dragging me to meet her brother, I guess; all the eyes are on us.

They probably never saw me here before because, again, I hate socializing, and you'll rarely see me at places like this.

"Darian!" Ella yells out over the loud music.

"Darian!" She repeats; a guy with green eyes turns around and makes eye contact with me.

My heart stopped for a few moments but starts beating again.

"Oh hi, heart; I thought I lost you there for a moment."

"Wow, who is this beautiful lady?" he says, taking my hand and kissing it.

Catch me!

"Ew, this is my friend Mackenzie; Mackenzie, this is Darian, my stupid brother," she says, being called away from us. "I'll be back, Darian, be nice," she adds and disappears into the crowd.

Well, this is awkward.

"Well, Mackenzie, how old are you?" he says, standing closer to me as he needed to repeat his words because I didn't understand a thing.

"I'm 19," I say while feeling eyes gazing over me.

I looked over his shoulder, and there he was, standing with one hand on a table and another one holding a beer, looking over at me.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Follow me; it's too loud in here," Darian says, pulling my hand upstairs.

The next moment, we were in a bedroom, behind a closed door.

"So, Mackenzie," he says, coming closer to me and kissing me softly on my lips.

I couldn't do anything; I was too shocked that I just met him, and we're kissing already.

He pulls back, "I'm sorry; I shouldn't have," he says with a concerned face as if I'm going to slap him or something.

"No, it's... it's okay," I manage to say, still shocked that I just kissed my friend's brother.

I need lip balm.