15| Rainbow.

Ella's POV:

Meeting Mackenzie was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, and that's me being honest.

Before I met her, I was in a dark place, in and out of therapy but at least I had my supportive family by my side and Mackenzie was just a plus.

I feel so lucky, but...

There is something I haven't told Mackenzie yet, something that I probably should've told her before, but I'm not sure how she would react.

Not even my brother Darian knows this, nobody knows except for one person.

I love and hate my brother Darian at the same time, he's a good person, but occasionally he can work on my ass. He and Kenzie seemed to hit it off when I introduced them.

But I hope they're not liking each other because that will literally be so weird.

Other than my family and Mackenzie, she's basically family so she can go under that category too, but as for relationships I met someone exceptional.

I told Mackenzie about it, but I haven't said who the person is. So you're going to be the first to know.

I met this person at the same place I met Mackenzie, my brother's friend Austin's restaurant/café.

Which I have a history with too, but that's a story for another day.

We clicked immediately when I saw her, her name is Bai and I think I'm starting to like-like her.

So yes, I'm lesbian, I'm a part of the rainbow, but I'm not sure how Mackenzie and my brother will react that's why I've been postponing it for a view month now.

She's on her way here, and she's going to meet Darian, but I'm not going to tell him that I like-like her, obviously.

She doesn't even know that I like her, but I will tell her today.

"Ella, here's a girl named Sia at the door" my brother yells from downstairs.

I practically ran down the stairs when he called my name, stopping at almost every mirror to make sure I look spectacular.

"What the fuck, Darian, go out on some trousers" I say seeing Darian standing in his underwear once again in front of one of my girlfriends.

He did the same thing to Mackenzie. But to be honest, he constantly does it in the house, he likes walking around within his underwear.

He let out a laugh and walk upstairs to his room.
Just when I wanted to close the door, I see an Uber pull up in our driveway.

It's Mackenzie!

"Oh my God, Sia, my other friend is coming, is it okay?" I ask when I see Mackenzie climbing out of the Uber.

"Mackenzie?" Sia says confused when Kenzie was in front of the door.

"Sia?" Mackenzie asks confused, looking at Sia and then back to me.

"You two know each other?" I ask so confused.

"Yes, since I was 14" Kenzie says, hugging Sia and then me.