CHAPTER 2---

Jaz - hey

Lilly - yo, sup.

Jaz - what are you doing?

Lilly - about to poop. my computer stopped working so that's great news..

Jaz - i send you an email 10 minutes ago

Lilly - oh from Saris?

Jaz - WHO??!!

Lilly - oops i meant Sarah!! HAHAHA

Jaz - LOL yeah! don't you have to poop?

Lilly - yeah i do, just holding it in..

Jaz - EW. GO NOW.

Lilly - LOL okay BYEEEEEE

Jaz and Lilly work great together, they're both workaholics and they have a great mind sets. Jaz lives for coffee and her cute little dog, KOBE!! Anyways, Lilly finally takes a poo. That leftover lasagna from yesterday did a 'wonderful' job..

There was nothing much to do, so she watched 3 episodes of The Game Of Thrones in a comfy onesie, on her super comfy bed, in her really cold room. It just had to snow..

Time flew really fast.It was already 4 pm. Her mom, Paramjeet started cooking dinner because a few relatives from India will be coming over. The smell of homemade, authentic chicken curry filled the house. Lilly ran downstairs. Maybe it was a wrong thing to do, because Paramjeet forced her to clean her room or help her.

" Oi Lilly!! Ju be useful and help me cook! Nana ji will be her soon, what the bloody hell ju doing up there HUUHH? " says the sweet, sweet Paramjeet.

" Chill mom, i'll help you god..I was watching Game Of Thrones.."

" WHAT GAME OF THRONES? THE ONLY GAME JU SHOULD BE PLAYING IS NINTENDO FITNESS PROGRAM, JU OUT OF SHAPE!! "

Wasn't it a bad idea? But it's fine because she has a trip to LA tomorrow afternoon. Jaz, Humble, Aman and herself. IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

(To be continued....)

( AYYEEEE PARAMJEET IN THE HOUSE!! XD)