CHAPTER 15---

They walked  back to the house, all drenched in muddy water. Aman turned the door knob and pushed it open, "Your majesty." He said. Lilly lifted her non existence skirt and said "Thank you, young man." in a weird, retarded british accent. They walked in and went separate ways. Lilly went to her room to grab a towel. She took a steaming hot shower and put on a onesie.

8:16 PM.

"Hey..psstt..Lil'!" Aman whispered, she fell asleep while watching youtube videos. Aman gave up after many tries and decided to leave her alone.

Aman had a lot of thing going on in his life. He's a artist. But he's more than that. Many wonderful meetings were set throughout the weeks, he's working on his 2nd tour. Now, tours are not easy. Nobody claimed that it was a piece of cake. Meetings upon meetings and nights without good sleep. But, he got a call from his manager. She said "It's official. It's happening, Ink!". He was jumping in joy and completely overwhelmed. I mean...Who wouldn't be right? Not really....

The tour begins with California. Or 'Colourfornia'. "Thanks dad." Aman thought. "What a pretty smart lad." The next few hours were packed with confrence calls and skype meetings. It's happening.

2:36 AM.

"That's it, right?" Aman asked his manager. "Yes, that's it. Congratulations Aman! Im so happy for you." She replied. "Okay, see you later."

He went to the kitchen to grab a snack, by snack he refers to nutella. And popcorn. Why not eh? He went to check on Lilly. As he walks to her room, the floor creaked and made weird sounds. He knocked on the door twice and opened it. He had a bloody heartattack! This girl was laying on the floor! "What in the actual cheese!" He rushed to check on her, he quickly checked her pulse. "You bloody idiot, OF COURSE SHE'S ALIVE!" Aman said to himself, questioning why he thought she was dead. He carried her on to the bed. She woke up and looked surprised. "Aman! " Lilly said. "Oh hey Lil'! I think you fell out of bed and im just helping you and..uh" Aman said. "Oh? I did!? LOL how tho" Lilly said laughing. "Honestly, i have no idea! " Aman replied laughing along, but he was still worried. "Kay, why are you still up? " Aman's mind went blank. This was supposed to be a surprise for her. What is he suppose to say? "I....i ih co..couldn't sleep. I don't know. " Aman said. "Are you umm..ok? You look like you've seen a ghost..is it me?? Omg im not wearing makeup! DON'T LOOK AT MY FACE!" Lilly jokingly said. She chuckled and wrapped herself with the blanket. "So im gonna let you sleep. Bye. And goodnight. And you look amazing without makeup and if i had a chance, i would burn all of the makeup you have. 'cause you're naturally beautiful. " Aman said, taking small steps to the door. "Aww thanks! Luv ya! But hey im not really sleepy right now..so wanna netflix and chill?"

(To be continued...)
IM BACK BITCHEZZ! Comment below with your fav part! :D