CHAPTER 13---

They got back home at 9:00pm. Everyone was out of breath from that long walk. Aman went to take a bath, Humble went to sleep. Lilly went to grab a rockstar from the refrigerator, a split second after shutting the door, Jaz came out of nowhere and dragged her to her room. She literally grabbed her sleeve and started yanking on it. They got in and Lilly said "Yo yo yo yo!!! What is even going on!" looking shocked. "So tell me, i told ya. We're gonna talk about it." Jaz said. She jumped on her bed and patted a spot for Lilly to sit. She did. "Um.. You start talking about that guy bruh!" Lilly said, crossing her arms. "What?! No you start first!" Jaz said. "Nah nah! You start! Or else im getting out of here bruh" Lilly threatened to leave, like every indian mother would do when her child wants a toy which costs more than 15 bucks or atleast 9.99. "Jeebuss fine! He's basically.." Jaz got cut off by Lilly. "Hey hold on! Lemme get comfortable here..*gets comfortable* Kay go on" Lilly said. "He is my boyfriend. We met like um months ago, but now in a relationship about two weeks ago. He's a great guy. By the way, that guy you saw isn't the one. We..um..we broke up. He aint my type. It's cool tho, we're still friends." Jaz said. "Is that it? Name, instagram?" Lilly asked. "Um..okay. He's name is Harjit Bhandal. Age, 24. Why do you wanna know his instagram? " Jaz giggled. "He needs validation from muah so..." Lilly said. "Kay its @whereisharjit" Jaz said. Lilly pulled out her phone from her pocket and searched. She had all types of shocks, including a couple of strokes and a brain fart. "IS THIS THE GUY?! He is hot as eff!! DANNGGG Jaz...can i have his number?" Lilly asked. Jaz pushed her and laughed. "He's the sweetest person i know. And..and it's been a while since i received true, genuine love. Didn't have that for a couple of years, since um..mom passed." Jaz said, she was tearing up. Just the thought of her sweet mom made her emotional. Lilly stopped goofing around and sat beside her. She put her hands around her and said, "Hey, it's ok. Your mom is in a safe, wonderful place. She is and will look down to you and say 'That's my girl. My Jaz." Believe me. I know it's hard to lose someone you love. Nana Ji was my hero. They're doing just fine." That made Jaz cry even more. Then Lilly teared up because of Jaz and Naner. Jaz wanted to be alone for a bit. So Lilly left the room. What a rough night. Hope Jaz feels better. Lilly thought. And with that, she worked till god knows when and went to sleep.

How was it? Comment below! Also, feel free to share my story bruh :)