CHAPTER 5---

She woke up in a panic. She dreamt that she was falling from a tall building into lava. Her heart beated so fast, she was sweating.

It was raining cats and dogs outside. Not pretty.. The time was 2:30 pm. She took a quick shower and put on some comfy pajamas, eventhough it's still bright outside.

While checking emails, she remembered that she had left a few documents in Jaz's room. Slowly, she creeped in her room, like a ninja. Jaz was still sleeping. For some reason, she crawled on the floor to the table, like a ninja. Quickly grabbed her belongings, like a ninja. When she turned around, Jaz's phone turned on. She received a notification from Snapchat. Lilly was confused and shocked when she saw a selfie of Jaz and some other dude as her lockscreen wallpaper. They were hugging.. Lilly wanted to take a closer look but Jaz started talking in her sleep so Lilly crawled back to her room, like a ninja!

A split second after that, Jaz walked in Lilly's room. She smiled at her and said "Hey, did you sleep?" Lilly replied "Yeah.." she couldn't help herself asking Jaz about the picture. "Um Jaz..i wanna ask you something..but don't get mad o.."

*DINNNGGGGG DONNGGG*

Gosh who's that? Effing dooor.. Lilly thought to herself.
Lilly ran to the door and opened it. What a pleasant surprise! It's Aman!
"Hey Lil!" hugging her. "Oh my god! Aman, hey! Haven't seen you in a while..you look different, you look great." She caught him blushing. They stood there for a while staring at each other. " Um..nice pajamas." complimenting her awkwardly.

He came in and sat on the sofa. "You must be tired, want anything to eat?" Lilly said. " Yeah, sure. Im craving for some delicious buttery popcorn actually." his English accent is too hot to handle.. ^~^

"Ok, I'll make some." tapping his bright blue turban. "Can i help you?" says Aman, holding her hand. "Sure."

What a sweet guy. Humble wouldn't say this. Aman is so..perfect. Lilly thought as she walks to the kitchen.

"Is it microwave popcorn?" he interrupts her thinking about him. "Oh yeah.." Lilly said. She couldn't reach it. It was too high. As she stretched to get it, Aman stood behind her and grabbed it. It was a moment. Lilly didn't move. Her body touched his body, and she could feel him breathing on her neck. She turned to look at him, before things get awkward. Aman smiled at her, he was so innocent. Lilly felt a tingle in her stomach. At that moment, Jaz walks in. Aman quickly walks back to the microwave. Lilly stood there. In shock. Jaz wanted to make a cup of coffee. Lilly and Aman made the popcorn, melted the butter and poured it all over the popcorn. Later, Aman didn't talk much. He fell asleep.

- Okay. What happened back there? What was that feeling? What's going on? Is he feeling the same way?

Ooooo..to be continued..>~<