CHAPTER 6---

Yesterday was weird. Whatever happened in the kitchen.....

Anyways, it's a brand new day and everyone (surprisingly) got up super early. Humble made oatmeal again because Maker of Oatmeal..duh.
Lilly was still tempted to ask Jaz about what she discovered.

She woke up at 8:45 am. Just for a fact, Aman woke up at 8:15 am and went for a walk.

"Yo Jaz, good morning! I wanna ask you something.." Lilly said sitting down beside her.
" Good morning, what is it? "
" Don't get mad but yesterday i went into your room to get my documents and on the way back your Snapchat notification turned on and i caught a glimpse of a selfie of you and a guy hugging..like um..really close, and i promise i didn't hack your phone! I just you..know? You were sleeping at that moment so yeah...." she said, feeling SUPER nervous.

Jaz's eyes got REAL REAL wide and she almost spat out the oatmeal.
" DAFUQ?? " she whispered. " Did you actually tho.." Jaz said thinking that Lilly hacked her phone. " No no!! It was Snapchat! So..is he like your bo.." Jaz covered her mouth because Humble walked by. Then Lilly whispered again " So??? " Jaz took a deep breath and said " Yeah, we met like 2 weeks ago, but please please PLEASE keep it a secret! We're not official, official so pinky promise? " Jaz said with full emotion. " Bruh, relax..i promise..TELL ME ABOUT HIM!! " Lilly said " Shut up!! I'll tell you later.."

Lilly felt much more better, she's been dying to know all night long. She also wanted to tell her about Aman and what happened yesterday, but maybe it's too soon..
The weather was perfection today! So Lilly went for a walk.
She had to borrow Humble's Nike shoes because she had only brought flip flops. Fancy eh? She wore a really cute hot pink tank top with denim shorts. Since it was shining, it will be a perfect time to wear sunglasses. Then she tied her hair into a messy bun and went outside.
15 minutes later, she found herself at the beach. It was so peaceful. She sat on a rock (or The Rock hehe) and stared at the perfectly dark blue ocean. Right at that moment she thought how great it will be if Naner was still here. Her beloved grandpa. Suddenly, all the emotions got her. She just want to lay on someone's shoulder. Someone who is trustworthy. Lilly sat there, just thinking about life.

Suddenly, from a far distance somone yelled " LILLY! HEY LIL! " Lilly panicked and looked around. She sees someone running on the pavement, waving at her. It was Aman. He was wearing neon yellow Adidas shoes, super bright pink shorts, the most brightest shade of green and a black banadana. As you can tell, it wasn't hard to notice him. Lilly quickly waved back and forced out a smile. " Hello there! Still on your walk? " she said in a fake british accent. " Quite definitely." Aman replied. His face was flushed from all that running. He looks like a ' to - mah - to ' get it? "What are you doing here?" Aman said sitting down beside her. "I went for a walk and ended up sitting here" Lilly said looking at him. "You alright?" Aman says. " Yeah sure. Im fine." Lilly replied bitting her nail. "Stop it. You always bite your nail when you're thinking about something that's bothering you. What is it? Spill the beans." Aman said, looking concern. He came closer to her. "I..um i don't know what to feel right now. I feel sad and depressed and angry..just...." tears came trickling down her cheeks. " Lilly look at me." Aman said holding her face. She looked at him. He wiped her tears off and said "Tell me." Lilly took a deep breath and said "I miss naner. I know it's been awhile but sitting here alone and staring at the sea is so peaceful. My definition of peace is my grandpa. I know he's looking down to me and i know he's happy. But he's my hero." Aman hugged her and Lilly layed on his shoulder. She felt better. She felt safe. Then she remembered what happened last night. Butterflies in her stomach and jelly legs. It's happening once again. He truly is a gentleman. I like you Aman. You're my hero. She thought to herself. As her hand touched his chest, she whispered " You're my hero. " Aman blushed and said " Then you shall be my Heroine. " Lilly blushed too. They sat there for another half an hour and walked back to the house.

" Hey Lil "
" Yeah "
" Are you ok? "
" Im good. Why? "
" Wanna have lunch at Chipotle? "
" Really? Sure!! But what about the others? "
" They don't have to know.."
" You little rebel! I like you! "

I..I like you too.. Aman thought to himself. He was afraid to tell it outloud. Afraid that she might reject.
While taking a shower, Aman had a deep thought. As the warm water touched his face, he thought about how Lilly wasn't afraid to cry infront of him, how she layed her head on his shoulder.

He thought about the day they first met. How her eyes glow. How her hair was flawless. How she had the perfect personality. How for years Lilly had help him to express himself in art. How...he had a crush on her.

Yo unicorns! I know it's been awhile..sorry! I promise the next chapter will be up by this Saturday. Xoxo (how was it? :D)

930 words! Long enough?