CHAPTER 3---

DINNER WAS AMAZING!!

Paramjeet is an awesome chef, no kidding! She made authentic Indian food. Special garlic naan, butter chicken, paneer and jalebi for dessert! Everyone else sat at the living room, talking and laughing like maniacs, like a true brown family. Lilly was wearing a graphic tee and shorts. Her mom scolded her..you know it's WRONG when you wear shorts in a brown fam. All the aunties were gossiping, about their children of course. Lilly couldn't be bothered. 

Her nephew found out that she has an Xbox. As soon as they found out, they freaked out and ran to Lilly like there was no tomorrow. At first, she was overwhelmed. But then...

Kids : MASI MASI!! XBOX! XBOX!

Lilly : *freaks out* Oh umm..it's broken! - with a fake sad face.

Kids : WUAAAHHHHHHH!!

Lilly : No, No, don't cry..c'mon guys! 

Kids : WUAHH WUAHHH *sniff sniff* WUAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Lilly : SHUT UP!

OK. That came out louder than she expected..here comes the drama..

Kids : MASIIIII WUAHHHHH! - they were legit punching her now.

Manjeet, her dad came. He was wearing dark blue, buttoned up shirt and black pants. Looking fancy.

Manjeet : OI LILLY! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL JU DOING AH?? WHY ARE THEY CRYING?

Lilly : I don't know dad, they were just playing and..

Kids: MASI WON'T LET US PLAY XBOX!! *sniff sniff*

Lilly gave them a death stare. The last time they touched her PS4, they blew up the whole house, the whole of Canada to be honest. Just kidding, they poured milk all over the controllers..

Manjeet : Lilly, don't be a baby ok. Ju being selfish right now ok! Ok, ok don't cry, go play, masi very                           bad! 

Well here goes my BRAND NEW XBOX and 1000 DOLLARS - she thought to herself.

She stormed off to her bedroom. She had much more important things to think about. She's leaving for LA in a few hours! The time is 9:25 pm. She's leaving for the airport at 5 am. ABOUT 7 HOURS TO PACK, SLEEP, AND GET READY.OH.NO.

(To be continued...)

sorry for a short one! Im really busy and i don't have time to update/ post often, but chapter 4 will be out soon. I PROMISE!! what do you think of this chapter? :D