CHAPTER 11---

Aman excused himself to the washroom. He wasn't as nervous as before. He's excited. He's ready. Aman walked to the washroom, he pee'd and washed his hands. When he came back, Lilly was on her phone. As soon as she saw him, she smiled and put her phone away. He sat back, cleared his throat and said "Sorry, where was i?". "Um..you wanted to tell me something? But Aman.. I just wanna say something about yesterday. Sorry if i made you feel.. Awkward or embarrassed.. I ju.." Aman shooshed her and replied "It's fine. If that's what you're worrying about all day, it's fine. Infact, thank you." Aman said, wearing nothing but a smile. Not literally tho..that'll be porn..anywayss.

"Lilly, we've known each other for..i don't more than 5 years. I've seen you go through tough times, I've seen someone. That someone taught me that life is good. Life is all about taking risks, not following rules. As you know, i have a deep passion for art. Do you know that without you i wouldn't have been an artist? I would have become a typical doctor like every other brown guy. You helped me. You are my inspiration. I've never told anyone about it. I look up to you. You're special Lilly Singh. You're a special girl. And...you told me yesterday, but im telling you now. I love you. I truly do." Aman stopped, because tears were trickling down Lilly's cheeks. Tears welled up in her eyes, rolling down her cheeks like rivulets. "Please don't cry..you're making me emotional.. " Aman said, he got up and sat right next to her. "I..I don't know what to say..i just..i..i love you too. I've been crushing on you for years now..oh my god. I need to stop being an emotional hot mess right now.." Lilly said. Aman passed her a tissue. Eventhough her makeup was a hot disaster, it was worth it. "Okay, im cool now. Haha i hope." Lilly said, as she wipes her tears. "You actually look up to me?" Lilly asked. "Yeah, absolutely. You're the strongest person on earth." Aman said.

"But Lil', is it okay if we take our relationship to the next level? No more friend - zone?" Aman nervously asked. "Definitely!" Lilly exclaimed and gave him a big hug. He pulled her back to kiss her but she said "Can we take a walk on the beach?" Lilly asked. Aman agreed and paid for their drinks. They walked out the door and Aman held her hand. Lilly looked back and smiled. They walked past some stalls, crossed the road and headed to the beach. The beach was a 5 minute walk from home. And it was right opposite the cafè.

It was hotter than before so they sat under a huge shady tree. It was perfect. Just the both of them, under a cool tree, at the beach with an awesome view. "I have never expected this to become real. Never. I love you so much." Lilly said. "Me too. Why didn't you tell me? " Aman asked. "Because i thought i was in the friendzone. I was afraid that you wouldn't accept it. What about you?" Lilly asked. "Same reason. It's okay now, you love me and i love you. That's all that matters to me. One question. Now that im your boyfriend.... Would you still love me like you did before?" Aman asked. "That's cheesy.. But i love you even more now. "

Aman looked at her, Lilly. "What would you do if i kissed you right now?" Aman asked. She came closer and said. "I would kiss you right back." Lilly answered. She wrapped herself around him. Aman cupped her face and it happened. It actually  happened. They were legit making out. It was magical. "I love you." Aman said. "I love you to the moon and back." Lilly replied. That kiss slayed my existence. Later, they cuddled even more at the same spot.

Lilly - I can't believe i kissed him. I've been waiting to do that for ages!! His lips are damn sexy tho..

Aman - You finally did it man. You opened up and got a kiss from the love of your life.

To be continued..

I feel all types of ways right now.....<3 xoxo (THE KISS)