CHAPTER 9---

*WOOSH WOOSH*

"What da..ugh i feel sick...oh migraine oh lord...why is it so cold!?" Lilly said under her breath. Someone had rudely blasted the air conditioner. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. The time was 12 pm. Meh normal. "Wait, why am i wearing yesterday's outfit? Ew i feel sick.." She felt moody and out of place. She felt sick, grumpy, confused and just off mood. Feeling uncomfortable, she then changed into some comfy shorts and a t-shirt. Without a smile on her face, she stomped out her room. For breakfast, she made herself a delightful egg sandwich. Aman, Jaz, and Humble were in the living room watching television. She sat on the floor and took a bite of the sandwich while scrolling through instagram. Knowing that she had a billion of work to do increased her stress level. Emails upon emails. Gosh dammnit.

While eating, everyone stared at her waiting for something. A while later, Lilly realized that something was wrong.

"What?" she said. "What, what?" Aman replied. "You guys have been staring at me like im some kind monkey in a cage going nuts." Lilly said firmly. "Maybe you are a monkey..." Jaz said with a smirk. "Really? What's going on?" Lilly said. "Nothing man, we didn't stare at you." Humble politely said, stroking his fabulous beard. "Honestly, you guys are jerks." Lilly said shaking her head looking angry, stressed and confused all in the same time. "Yo what's up with you? You've been like this all morning. Or afternoon. " Jaz said. "What's up with me? With me?! You guys are keeping effin secrets from me and i don't know what the hell happened yesterday and why did i wake up with yesterday's outfit and now i feel groggy and sick and i have a migraine." She got up and took her plate. "Fine. Just bye." Lilly said, giving them a fierce look and left the room. She washed her dishes and locked herself in her room.

"Should we tell her about yesterday? Well,obviously she forgot all about it." Aman said, blushing. "Jaz, you should tell her." Aman said to Jaz. "What?! Why me!! " Jaz said, shaking her head in disgust. "Well, you're a girl! You'll understand another girl's feelings right? C'mon!" Aman and Humble begged her. At last, she said yes and walked to Lilly's room.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hey, can i come in?" Jaz said, slowly opening the door. "No get out." Lilly snapped. "Well, im coming in anyways." Jaz chuckled. Lilly was laying on her bed. She took some medicine for her migraine.

"What are you guys hiding?" Lilly immediately asked her as Jaz sits on her bed. "Ok. I want you to stay calm. If anything major happens, i will call the ambulance ok?" Jaz said. "Shut up and tell me." Lilly said rolling her eyes.

"Basically, you got waaaaayyyy drunk last night, we had to come back early because you were out of control. Then...." Jaz stopped. She didn't know how Lilly's gonna react. Mad? Sad? Happy? "THEN!?" Lilly rolled over to her. Jaz took a deep breath and said..

"You said that you...um..you" Jaz stuttered. "Spit it out child!!!" Lilly said, eyes glued to her face.

"Love Aman."

Lilly was speechless. Holy shit. I..i said that..to him directly? "What? Like i said that to him?" Lilly said. "Well, yeah." Jaz replied.

Lilly scrambled out of bed and covered her face in embarrassment. "Come on! Just admit it! I know you like him and i know a hundred percent that he likes you too!" Jaz said in excitement. Like she knew what was coming. "How the hell do you know?!" Lilly exclaimed, hands in the air. "I've been observing ya'll.. Remember that time you guys made popcorn? I purposely barged in..to ruin the moment.. Sorry?" Jaz giggled.

The door opens... and Aman comes in...

Lily's face literally turned into Clifford the big red dog (a big red dog..if you didn't know..). She froze in action. Aman didn't act normal either. Oh the awkwardness......Jaz on the other hand felt like a third wheel.

"Hey guys.." Aman nervously said. "Jaz, do you mind leaving for a bit. I wanna have a little chat with Lil."

Aman- Let's do this Aman. Tell her. Spill the tea already!

Lilly- What if he doesn't like me? What if im in the friendzone? You know what Lilly, let's be open. Tell him.

To be continued...... Xoxo