CHAPTER 16--

His brain was dead. He couldn't process anything that she said. The Internet is freaking weird man, how did watching Netflix and chilling turn into a sexual thing? Bloody corrupted.

"I literally mean watching Netflix and chilling bruh, don't let the Internet fool ya." Lilly said, she motioned him to come sit with him. Aman sighed in relieve, because he wasn't ready for it. For now.

They spent hours binge watching Friends, then watched MockingJay Part 1, part 2 will be coming out soon and they can't stop fangirling about it. Halfway watching the movie, Lilly fell asleep. Aman checked the time, it was 4 am. "There's no point sleeping now.." he said to himself. He has to wake up at 5 am for a Skype meeting. So he decided to use Lilly's laptop for a bit before getting ready.

He opened a new tab and logged into Facebook. He scrolled down and checked his notifications. "Well...i jist wasted 5 mins here" he said in frustration. Facebook is getting old..honestly.

He hopped on to twitter. Lilly's fans, a.k.a #TeamSuper filled his notification with love and support. They never fail to put a smile on his face. As he scrolled through, somebody has tweeted "OMG. Honestly guys, Aman and Lilly are so cute! LIKE I SHIP IT SOOO HARD!!"

He has NEVER seen that before. He blushed and his palm started sweating. "What...how long has this been going on?" he said. He scrolled some more and another tweet mentioned Lilly and Aman. He even found tweets using the hashtag "AMILLY". He couldn't be more surprised!

He decided to "fav" every tweet that had the hashtag "Amilly" in it. Knowing that they'll freak out, he stalked and waited for their reaction on their page. Slowly but surely, people started fangirling and freaking out and dying. Then people started tweeting that they ARE together because one of them found out that he had only liked amilly tweets. "Smart little unicorns." he smirked.

Lilly wrapped her hands around him and said "Aren't you cold?". "No, it's kind of warm actually. "Aman said, stroking her long, beautiful, witch hair. "Bruh. You should go to the doctors. Aren't you tired?" Lilly asked, wrapping herself with the blanket, looking like a Chipotle burrito. "No, i gotta get ready at 4:30 for a skype call." he said. "Oh..ok." Lilly said under her breath. Aman pulled her closer and pecked her lips. She smiled and said "Im always here if you wanna cuddle." She pinched his cheeks and kissed him. She pulled back and layed on the pillow. He happily replied "I like you."

"I like you too."

(to be continued... )