CHAPTER 7---

"Hey Humble the shumble" Lilly joked around, popping a skittle into her mouth. "I'm going to Chipotle with Aman." Lilly said praying and hoping that he wouldn't want to come. "Oh, alright. So..just both of ya'll?" Humble said. "Um yeah." Lilly said. Humble nodded and opened his laptop to answer some emails. Jaz on the other hand wouldn't leave her room. Lilly went in there and told her that she was going to Chipotle. Jaz nodded too. Lilly quickly remembered about this morning, that guy...

She sat on her bed and gave her a big smile. " Um..dude you're creeping me out.." Jaz said shifting to the other side. "Remember what you told me this morning? TELL ME MORE!!" Lilly said tickling her, i mean TICKLING her. Jaz went all out like a ninja having a stroke! "Lilly!! Hey! Help! HUMBLE! Aman!!"

"Ok, ok. Don't be calling the FBI now" Lilly said, laughing her head off. "But for realz tho, tell me more about the selfie guy." Lilly said, eagerly waiting for some answers. " Fine, but i feel like i need to tell you the history.. because..you're gonna flip.." Jaz said. "HURRY UP I NEED TO GO!!" Lilly said looking at her watch. " You know what..i'll tell you later, after Chipotle." Jaz said. "Are you kidding me? LAWD JESUS YOU WASTED MY TIME." Lilly said. She got up, fixed her makeup and made her PROMISE to tell her everything about ' The Selfie Guy'.

She went outside to find Aman leaning against the wall. He wore a black button up shirt, legit looking red Nike high tops, a crisp black turban and white skinny jeans. Oh my dayum..he looks great..how do i look? Hmm a white t-shirt, covered with cute puppies and pink jeans..i look good right..AHHH HALP!

"Oh hey..sh-shall we go?" Aman said. "Yeah let's go! You look phenomenal, like wow.." Lilly tried to act cool, that's not going very well.. "You look wonderful, love the puppies!" Aman replied. They walked to their car and headed to Chipotle. In the car...

" So how's your mom?" Lilly said. "She's great, how's your mom?" Aman replied.."Good..good.." Lilly looked at him, he looked back. Her eyes.. Aman smiled at her. Lilly smiled back.

Chipotle was HEAVEN. They reached home at 1 pm. Humble came out from his room holding a cup of coffee. Lilly snatched his cup and took a sip. Why you may ask? Because Humble creates the most weirdest drink of life. This drink had whip cream and choco sprinkles, sooo...

"Ew...OH SHIT!" Lilly said.
" HAHAHAH!!" Humble laughed his head off! He knew that she hated coffee. "You know i hate coffee bruh!" Lilly said. "Well don't snatch my food then!" Humble said, giggling. Aman shook his head, giggling too. Lilly went into her room to change into shorts and a t-shirt. Assuming nobody will barge in, she pulled her shirt halfway up and......

"Hey you le..." AMAN CAME IN.
" Oh shit..Im sooo sorry i-i didn't know..i should have knocked.." Aman shut the door and waited outside. He was embarrassed to the max. Oh gosh..i should've knocked. Idiot.

Lilly had a cardiogenic shock. Did that..ok.. She quickly changed and went to see Aman. He wasn't waiting at the door. She went to his room. There he was, sitting on the bed.

"Hey, you wanted to give me something? " Lilly said. "Yeah, you left your chapstick in the car..look i didn't mean to do that, i should've knocked." His face filled with embarrassment. "It's fine, hey chill man. It was an accident and i understand. You didn't see me naked right? Haha..come here" Lilly gave Aman a huge hug. "You always make me feel better." Aman said. Lilly pinched his cheeks and gave him a little kiss, on his cheeks.

Should I? Aman thought to himself. Maybe i should, i can't hide it.

" Lilly, i need to tell you something."

OHHH BOII!! Im going on a vacation! Hope ya'll liked it! XOXO