CHAPTER 8---

" I wanna tell you...tell you that.." Aman said, his fingers were locked together. "Yeah? What is it?" Lilly said with a big smile on her face. She simply enjoyed his presence. He stumbled on his words. Trying to make a perfect sentence. His mouth was open but his mind was blank. C'mon Aman, say it..Aman thought..

"Yo! Snap out of it man, tell me!!" Lilly said, waving her hands to his face. "I really really love...youuutube. Youtube." Gosh dammnit..maybe next time.. He felt absolutely dumb. Lilly replied "Me too!!" with a sarcastisc voice. She laughed and got up to leave. As she opens the door, she thought to herself Youtube? Hmm he dragged the you.. DOES HE HAVE A CRUSH ON ME? OMG. Her eyes widened as his sentence kept repeating in her mind. I..love him. Is he indirectly telling me that he loves me? No way...

A few hours later...

BANG BANG BANG!!! Humble runs inside like a mad dog. "HOLY SHIT! Guys guys!!! " He was jumping up and down with his face full of joy. "What?!! You won 1 billion bucks or something?!!" Jaz said. "No!! My friend, Kingsley invited me to the one the only.. DJ DRAKEAZOID SKRILLEXMANIA MASHUP PARTY!!"
"OH MY FREAKING GOD!! Are you for realz bro?! How'd you get invited?! " This is gonna be confusing so..yeah.. "Well, Kingsley's cousin bro knows a friend who know's another guy who know's a friend who's brother is Drake's hairstylist who is very close to him. So he invited the hairstylist who invited her brother and it goes on."

Everyone's jaws dropped. What in the actual fuhh.

"Um..so can i come?" Aman said with confusion. "I'M INVITING ALL OF YOU!" Humble said, hands up in the air. Lilly whispered to Jaz "So, you don't know this Drake guy right?" Jaz leaned to her and replied "No clue." Lilly folded her arms and asked Humble "Will there be hot guys and alcohol? " Priorities.. "Alcohol? Yes. It's a club. Hot guys? I don't know about that..i might be the only one.." He gave a smirk. "I think im gonna vomit..you're cute. Aman's hot." She said patting his shoulder.

"Im assuming that you guys are coming. So it's tonight, 9:30 pm. Where anything you like, preferably less sexy.."

7 pm..
They're ready and set to go. Lilly called and über. They looked absolutely stunning. Lilly wore skinny jeans and a really cool crop top, Aman wore a white buttoned up shirt and skinny jeans as well. Humble looked super fancy with a black shirt and sweatpants (classic!) and Jaz wore a glamorous short red dress.

"You look handsome Aman! Why are you so handsome? " Lilly said adjusting his collar. Aman blushed and replied "Stop man, you look prefect." The uber has arrived. Humble and Jaz were putting on their shoes. Aman waited for Lilly to lock the door. Then, she holds his hand and walked to the car. Oh jesus..she's holding my hand..ok chill..chill.. Aman blushed again but she didn't seem to realize.

They were chatting and laughing in the car, but Lilly was acting wierd. She's not being herself. Aman noticed that. When they got there, the club was turnt as hell. Everyone was dancing, drinking. Humble went missing. Drake was performing. Aman stood in a corner watching the show. Jaz ordered wine and asked for the wifi password. Lilly found an empty table, rather far from the others. She was super stressed about work. Everything's going wrong. You know what? Im gonna drink my stress and sorrows away. Without thinking twice, she ordered a tequila shot, smirnoff Ice and whiskey. When it came, she finished it in 5 minutes and ordered vodka. That's a heck alot of alcohol..

15 minutes later...
At this point, she's obviously DRUNK. She actually crawled under the table and started singing songs. Jaz was worried, she couldn't find Lilly anyhwere. Jaz walked everywhere and finally sat at a empty table. She was beyond surprised finding Lilly under that table.

"Lilly!! Get up! Are you drunk?! YOU NEVER GET DRUNK WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL GODS?!" She had to shout because the music was too loud. Lilly got up and sat on Jaz's lap, hugged her and started to cry. I mean bawling her eyes out. "Lilly..are you ok? I'm gonna call Aman.." Jaz said, stroking her hair. Aman and Humble came rushing to the table. "Oh dayum, Lilly never get's drunk man!" Humble said laughing his head off. "Why is she crying? What did you do Jaz?!" he was really concerned. "What?!! I didn't do anything! She was curled up under the table and i found her there then this happened!!" Jaz explained to the both of them. Suddenly, Lilly got up and started running like a cow on drugs. She was hitting people and.. Just a mess.. Aman caught her in time and directed her back to the table. At the table, she started singing a song so loud people in Alaska could hear her. "I MIGHT BE BAD BUT IM PERFECTLY GOOD AT IT!!" (comment below if you know that song ;D) "No stop it! Guy's let's leave, she might get hurt. Is it okay with ya'll? " Aman said. "Yeah totally let's go." Jaz said. Humble nodded. Back in the cab, Lilly was telling them a story about how a potato saved hitler while superman ate lucky charms. Humble was thoroughly annoyed and said "SHUT UP! WHY'D YOU EVEN GET SO DRUNK?! HOW EVEN? " then Lilly shouted back.."Excuse muah..im not drunk. IM CANADIAN!! "

Then she said to Jaz.."Hey Jahaaz, you're my..my friend right? So i can tell you anything right? Because you love me and tingz right? JAZ?! " Jaz had no choice but to listen..

"Im gonna whisper this ok?" but she ain't whispering, "There comes a time in your life, or my life, when you know, you know, know what i mean?" "No i don't understand a single shit " Jaz replied. "K fine im just gonna say it man, hey boys! Cover you ears!" Lilly forced Humble and Aman to cover their ears. Lilly sat right beside Aman.. "Jaz! I wanna hug you first..ok now im gonna say it.." Aman could hear everything.. She was so effin loud.

"I love Aman. He's a great guy. He's like prince charming, but the Indian version. I've never told him that.. But i i love him. I don't know if he likes me, but.. I know i do." Lilly said that.

Jaz's eyes widened and Humble's mouth opened wide. "So, you really love him?" Jaz asked. "Yes." Lilly replied. Aman blushed. He looked like a tomato. He smiled so much he looked like the Joker from Batman.

They got home. The next morning, Lilly has some explaining to do...

This is longgggg...hope ya'll liked it! Took me a long time to update it because i don't like posting a story that i don't like, or not satisfied with. Hope you understand :) xoxo