CHAPTER 12---

"What now?" Lilly said, as they walk through the busy streets of Los Angeles. "What do you mean?" Aman replied in confusion. "I mean, how are we gonna open up about our relationship to Humble, Jaz and family." Lilly said. "Hmm...they'll figure it out." Aman said, giving her a sly look. "Okay..let's go back home."

They got back. Lilly laid down on her bed, feeling like she had just came back from a walk in heaven. She closed her eyes and replayed the whole scenario in her head. The walk, the beautiful beach..the kiss. Just thinking about it made her feel.. Special.

A few hours later..*in Spongebob refrence*

Lilly woke up from a long nap.. A long accidental nap. It was 5:00pm. She didn't worry about it tho. The only thing she could think of was Aman. With a big smile on her face, she walked to his room. Knocked on the door twice abd went in. He was working on art. Like usual. When he realized Lilly came in he quickly covered the art with his laptop.
"Hey." Lilly said, patting his head. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Oh, nothing. Checking emails. " He smiled back. "Ah ok. Where Jaz and Humble at?" She asked, and plopped on his bed. "Um Jaz is in her room, Humble's in the kitchen im guessing. Were you sleeping? " Aman asked, spinning on his cool looking chair. "Yeah, a little too late tho." Lilly replied. "I..i..couldn't stop thinking about you." "Me too." Aman was working on something that is related to Lilly. Something so special. Just for her. Suddenly... *Knock Knock* Jaz walks in. "Hey guys, oh Lilly you're awake. Great, wanna watch Hunger Games? I bought it in Netflix. " Jaz asked. Aman and Lilly turned to each other and said "Sure".

They had a L-shaped sofa. Humble sat on a bean bag, Aman and Lilly sat together, not too close. The movie started, Aman and Lilly fangirled, and fanboyed.. As they were huge, huge fans of The Hunger Games. Jaz wasn't really into it, she kept checking her phone. Humble was paying attention, but he wasn't showing any facial expressions. As time past, Lilly would move an inch closer to Aman. He realized and wrapped his arms around her. Eventually, they were basically cuddling. Lilly's head rested on his chest. When the movie ended, Humble suggested that they go out for dinner. Everyone agreed, because food. They wore casual stuff, not sweatpants tho..although Lilly would gladly do that. Taking an Über sounded better than walking, but Humble forced them to walk. Apparently, it's healthy *AIR QUOTE*

"What a beautiful night. Dang, it's been a while.. "Lilly exclaimed, usually spending nights on projects and emails, was amazed by the beauty of the night. "Aman. Aman. Aman. "Lilly said. "What?" Aman replied. She held out her hand to him. He smiled and held her hand. Jaz was kinda not really staring at them. Bit Lilly and Aman didn't care, they're suppose to figure it out..

Lilly ordered a vegetarian chicken sandwich. Aman had a plate full of carbs and oil but it's cool or whatever.. Aman had a call, so he went out to answer it. Lilly stole one of his french fry. Jaz looked af her as if she has popcorn up her nose. Jaz is definitely a curious little fellow. Jaz wiped her hands and took her phone. A second later, Lilly received a text message from Jaz. It said Act normal kay? Lilly glanced at her. Jaz kept her head down. She replied.. Hmm kay, wassup?- You're... You're actually being nice to Aman..well nicer i guess..wassup with dat?- What do you mean? - Gurl..something is happening here. You hiding something bruh? - I ain't hiding it, WE are not hiding it. ;) - We...we need to talk. - Um..no Jasleen. We need to talk about your significant other haha for realz tho..Jaz looked up and gave her a are-you-kidding-me look. Aman came back in time. He looked distressed. She didn't think too much about it.

(To be continued...)

Follow me on instagram- @team_super_malaysia yes. Fanpage indeed :D