1-Hannah's Arrival

"Jack! JACK! I'm almost there! I'll be pulling in, in about 5 minutes!"

"Okay Hannah. I'm going to meet you at the entrance, alright? Billy should be there in the security office, but i'm not sure if he is in there at this exact moment, and I don't want you travelling up to my station alone. It's getting dark and as I've told you before...these woods are not normal."

"Jack, please. I'll be fine. You worry too much. I'm going to hang up. Be there shortly and see you soon. Love you!"

"Love you little sis!"

**Hangs Up**.

Jack's 22-year-old sister was coming to visit him, since she hadn't seen her brother in a month. Jack and Hannah are very close, so for both of them, it was weird being away from each other this long. She missed her brother a lot and the feeling was mutual.

Oh yeah, Hannah? Girl is adopted.

Jack can barely fathom that memory because she's been with him his entire life. So, for Hannah, Jack, and their family, it doesn't feel like she ever was at all. Jack is constantly looking out for Hannah, as a true big brother. Yes, it's due to her mischief and impulsive choices, but Jack is naturally overprotective of Hannah anyways. She is a party animal- loud and so much fun to be around. She used to be the type that could sit in a room with you, and not say a single word to you all day long, but that has seriously changed over the past couple of years. Julia and Alex, Hannah and Jack's parents, are absolutely loving how much Hannah has broken out of her shell throughout the years, blossoming into a beautiful, young, confident adult.

Hannah is truly beautiful. She's got beautiful light brown skin, as she is half black and half Filipina. She's slender, but she's got curves man. She's got long, thick, glossy black hair, a pair of black eyes to match it as well, and a cute, upturned nose. She's also tiny in height too. 5'3 to be exact. Jack was handsome himself as well. He was white, about 5'10, had a lean build like Hannah, but muscular, brown hair, and blue eyes. 

~~~

Hannah pulled up in her white, chevy cruise. Immediately, she saw Jack's RV. So, she parked right next to it, got out, and ran to the gates with her bags. She wore a bright green backpack with a teddy bear key chain on it.

She thought she heard whistling but took it as a sign that she was just tripping'. So, she brushed it off, and continued running. Her face lit up, and she gasped as she saw her long-lost brother for the first time in what seemed like forever. She was wearing a cropped pink glittery tank top that had spaghetti straps, her belly was showing, black cargo pants, and white doc martens. She also sported hoop earrings, long white acrylic nails, natural long, thick eye lashes, rosy cheeks and nose, plump lips, and various jewelry. Her hair was thrown into a high, bouncy ponytail.

"JACKY!!!" Hannah literally yelled, running up to him. She jumped into his arms. He happily spun her around, laughing with her. The familiar smell of her favorite perfume in the world suddenly hit him.

"Hannah Banana! Hey! I've missed you so much little sis! I hope everything back home with mom and dad is all well."

"Oh my God, it is! But I've missed you! How have you been!? Where is your tower!? What's been up? How's the food, h-"

"HAHA, woah now, one at a time please!"

Hannah, trying to take a deep breath but failing due to her laughter, still managed one anyways. Billy walked up behind them both and introduced himself to Hannah. They shook hands and got along really well, chit chatting for a little bit before they departed ways. Billy was going to bring Jack some more supplies himself, the way he always does every Sunday, but since he was already right here, he just handed him the box. Then, Hannah and her brother proceeded up the trail to Tower 11. She pulled out her phone at one point and took a selfie with Jack. She also took her Instax camera out of her backpack, to take beautiful pictures of the scenery. The woods, during the day, looked beautiful to Hannah. She snapped a picture, and Jack happened to be in it as well. Then, she made her brother take a picture of her standing on a rock, with her arms up and the biggest smile on her face. Jack rolled his eyes, laughing. Hannah then made him take another one of her, hanging upside down from the branch of a tree, doing the silliest pose.

"Girl" Jack said as he snapped the picture. Hannah laughed. Her laugh could light up any room.

My sister is so funny He thought. Then, Hannah ran a few steps and did an aerial, a no handed cartwheel, neither of them noticing the cult member watching. Jack clapped, and Hannah curtseyed.

He also caught Hannah up on everything that was currently going on. The 3 missing children, the mysterious tall men wearing all black and horned masks...who were also walking around, whistling, and carrying various items on their belts, the skull and candles outside of his door last week. Instead of getting scared, Hannah found this rather interesting because she thought her brother may have just been trying to scare her. These woods seemed like that type of place. That type of place where people would make up scary stories to spook you, according to Hannah.

"But if you were actually in danger, don't you think they would have gotten you by now? Why would they bother to wait this long?"

"Well. I mean, yeah, I guess. I don't know. I just know what I saw Han. So please, PLEASE do not wander off too far. I know you Hannah, so you need to listen to me. I mean it. I'm not playing."

Jack looked and sounded dead serious, making Hannah widen her sparkling eyes.

"Alright, alright" she said, following her brother up the stairs. Little did they know. A cultist, in full black attire, was still watching them from behind the trees.

Specifically? Hannah to be exact.