6-I Love Her

Hannah and the cultist were fucking in an empty cabin in the woods. The door was locked, the lights were off, and all the blinds were closed shut. This was the best sex Hannah has ever had, and probably the loudest she's ever moaned too. No, literally. She even made out with him beforehand. When Andre' took off the horned mask, Hannah fell even more in love, because he was undeniably handsome. A very tall, white, dark eyed and dark brown hair muscular cultist he was, with the most charming smile Hannah had ever seen in her 22 years of life. And when she saw those muscles, whew! Oh Lawd she almost fainted. Plus, he smelt amazing! That cologne though! Also, Hannah smelt really good too, always wearing her one specific perfume that she loved.

Plain and simple. He was Hannah's type. Much taller than her, muscular, and smelt like a dream. Hannah swore she was actually living one, fucking the cultist.

Her curvy little body was fine as hell, and the cultist was very surprised that she was able to take him...he was huge. He didn't want to hurt her, so he kept asking her if it hurt. Hannah would shake her head no and let him go harder. He was dominating her the entire time, and she really loved that, being thrown around like a little ragdoll. She never wanted this night to end. She didn't want to let go. It's a good thing this girl was on birth control too...

The cult was looking for Andre', as Connor and Jack were looking for Hannah. A search party all over the entire woods. Whenever Connor and Jack would see the cult in sight, they would immediately avoid them at all costs and hide, as Connor would also draw his gun, ready to fire if anyone dared tried them. They needed to desperately find Hannah. Connor and Jack then made their way to the ritual area. They looked inside the tent and found the dead hiker that Jack was trying to help...and Jack nearly threw up cause damn. It needed to be reported to HQ and the police as soon as possible. Jack was NOT going to stop until he found his little sister. He loved her so much. All he wanted to do was protect her. She was his best friend. He could never imagine life without Hannah.

~~~

After Hannah and Andre were done, Hannah laid beside him, naked, like him, except she was sore too, but giggling. Andre' figured she had drank earlier that night. She hugged him, inhaling the sexy scent of his cologne.

"Owww" She said with a cute giggle. Andre' stroked her hair but looked concerned.

"You said you could take it girl. And you're really fit! I'm surprised you could keep up, your tiny little self!"

"I'm a cheerleader. Duh I'm fit!"

"But are you okay?"

"Of course, baby."

Hannah gave him another passionate kiss before she ended up passing out. Andre 'still did not want to kill her. Honestly, he was falling for her, and they were only supposed to have a one-night stand. There's just one problem.

Will she remember this, if it wasn't for her being so drunk? If she wasn't in this state, would she be into me? Would she love me, the way I love her?

Andre' needed to know, his mind being flooded with a million questions about Hannah all at once. Talk about love at first sight, man. He put his cult attire back on, and quietly began to leave. He planned to check on her later, but for now, he wanted to just let her sleep. She would be safe here.... hopefully. He looked back at her, went back, and pulled the blanket over her just a little more. She was just too beautiful, and something about her made Andre 'really want her other than her beauty. Maybe it's her sexy confidence. Maybe it's because she's undeniably funny...maybe it's because she took Andre' by complete surprise, and that made her even more special. He wasn't sure. Then, he left. Not too long after, he met back up with the rest of the cult, and you guessed it. The leader was mad as hell, still.

*Ahem*

"Where's the guy?! Where's the little lady you had? Huh? AND WHERE WERE YOU?"

"Yeah bro, where were you?" One of the other cult members said with a laugh. The others laughed, too. Oh, they knew.

"My boy really did get some pussy" One of the other cult members said quietly.

"How did y-" Andre started.

"ANSWER ME BROTHER!" The leader nearly screamed, cutting him off.

**Sniffs Andre'**

Andre' sighed.

"I smell her on you. I smell that perfume! Why i outta-"

And Andre' damn well smelt it too. He didn't want it to go away.

"Well, she got away...and so did he" He responded, pretending to be upset. Obviously, Jack did get away. Hannah, not so much. He wasn't going to let anyone else hurt her. He really didn't think he was actually going to fall for a chick he was only supposed to fuck once and not see again. He was just afraid that maybe she wouldn't actually be into him, because she was drunk.

"Oh really? Is that so?"

Andre' nodded.

"She did. I swear! I don't know where she ran off to. She's fast."

The leader was staring him down. He knew that Andre' had just fucked her.

"I give you one job. ONE JOB, and you couldn't follow through with it, could ya? What the hell man! Motherfucker has evidence!" The leader kicked a rock, his fists curled. Oooo he wanted Jack dead.

"I TRIED! I really did. I don't know where the dude went, I'm sorry man."

"THEN YOU NEED TO GO TO HIS TOWER, FIND THAT CAMERA, AND FUCK IT UP. FUCK IT ALLLLLL THE WAY UP, ARE WE FUCKING CLEAR?!?! I'M NOT PLAYIN' WITH YOU ANDRE'!"

"Okay, OKAY! I'll do it right now! Sorry..."

"One of you go with him. I want to make sure this gets done BEFORE MORNING! I MEAN IT. GET. IT. DONE"

The Cult leader pointed at one of the other members, Silas. He was too pissed and too serious about this.

"Alright. Let's get er' done" Silas said, as he and Andre' started towards Tower 11.